South Korea Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
South Korea Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by It, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in South Korea today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV markets, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in South Korea.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- South Koreas telecom and pay-TV revenue increase from $32.8 billion in 2020-end to reach $38.7 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 3.4%, supported by revenue growth in mobile voice, mobile data, fixed broadband, and pay-TV segment. Mobile data revenues will grow at a CAGR of 5.9%, driven by increasing data ARPS, growth in mobile internet subscriptions and growing consumption of mobile data services. Fixed broadband revenues will increase at a CAGR of 3.6%, driven by robust growth in FTTH lines over the forecast period. South Koreas pay-TV services revenues will increase at a CAGR of 2.5% over the forecast period supported by growth in IPTV subscription amid expansion of the FTTH broadband networks.
- The overall telecom and pay-TV services revenue in South Korea will increase at a CAGR of 3.4% during 2020-2025.
- Mobile data revenues will grow at a CAGR of 5.9%, driven by increasing data ARPS, growth in mobile Internet subscriptions and growing consumption of mobile data services.
- SK Telecom will lead South Koreas mobile market in terms of subscriptions as of 2020, followed by KT and LG U+.
- Further industry consolidation is expected in the pay-TV market.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of South Koreas telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Its Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in South Koreas mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in South Koreas telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in South Korea.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Pay-TV service market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Superfoods are considered highly nutritious and beneficial for health due to their high content of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other beneficial compounds. These foods are often associated with various healthView Report
South Africa Video Conferencing Market (2021-27): Market Forecast market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1950View Report
South Korea Virology Bacteriology Tests Supplier Shares market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USDView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request