Green Ocean Corp Berhad (GOCEAN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Green Ocean Corp Berhad (GOCEAN), formerly Online One Corp Berhad, is an investment holding company that operates palm oil business. The companys activities include palm oil kernel crushing; refining of crudepalm oil and crude palm kernel oil; trading of refined palm oil products; and production of premium health balanced cooking oil. Its products portfolio include palm oil, palm kernel cake; refined bleached and deodarized palm oil, premium health balance cooking oil, palm stearin and super olein. The company provides refinery services to refine crude palm oil and crude palm kernel oil. It operates through its crushing facility in Klang, Malaysia. GOCEAN is headquartered in Klang, Malaysia.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Green Ocean Corp Berhad provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Green Ocean Corp Berhad including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Green Ocean Corp Berhad - Key Information
Green Ocean Corp Berhad - Overview
Green Ocean Corp Berhad - Key Employees
Green Ocean Corp Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
Green Ocean Corp Berhad - Key Operational Heads
Green Ocean Corp Berhad - Major Products and Services
Green Ocean Corp Berhad - History
Green Ocean Corp Berhad - Company Statement
Green Ocean Corp Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Green Ocean Corp Berhad - Business Description
Green Ocean Corp Berhad - Corporate Strategy
Green Ocean Corp Berhad - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Green Ocean Corp Berhad - Strengths
Green Ocean Corp Berhad - Weaknesses
Green Ocean Corp Berhad - Opportunities
Green Ocean Corp Berhad - Threats
Green Ocean Corp Berhad - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Green Ocean Corp Berhad - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
Green Ocean Corp Berhad, Key Information
Green Ocean Corp Berhad, Key Ratios
Green Ocean Corp Berhad, Share Data
Green Ocean Corp Berhad, Major Products and Services
Green Ocean Corp Berhad, History
Green Ocean Corp Berhad, Key Employees
Green Ocean Corp Berhad, Key Employee Biographies
Green Ocean Corp Berhad, Key Operational Heads
Green Ocean Corp Berhad, Other Locations
Green Ocean Corp Berhad, Subsidiaries
Green Ocean Corp Berhad, Key Competitors
Green Ocean Corp Berhad, SWOT Analysis
Green Ocean Corp Berhad, Ratios based on current share price
Green Ocean Corp Berhad, Annual Ratios
Green Ocean Corp Berhad, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Green Ocean Corp Berhad, Performance Chart
Green Ocean Corp Berhad, Ratio Charts
Walgreens - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesWalgreens Boots Alliance Inc (Walgreens Boots Alliance) is a retail and wholesale company, focused on health and wellbeing products.Walgreens is establishing an omnichannel strategy toView Report
Global Smart Greenhouse Market- By Technology (HVAC, LED Grow Light, Communication Technology, Irrigation System, Material Handling, Valves and Pumps, Control System, Others), By Type (Hydroponic, Non-Hydroponic), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East, & Africa)- Global forecast from 2020-2027.
The Global Smart Greenhouse market fuelling the market growth in the wake of increasing population and technology advancementThe global smart greenhouse market has the potential to grow with USD 3.38View Report
Green Ocean Corporation Berhad (GOCEAN), formerly Online One Corporation Berhad is an investment holding company that offers technology solutions. The company operates through its business segments such as the palmView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request