K Way Information Corp (5201) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
K Way Information Corp (K Way) is a technology company that offers software solutions. The company designs and develops application software products and solutions to banking industry. K Way solutions comprise latency trading solutions, tailor-made settlement solution, e-trading solutions, and portable trading solutions. The company offers security business products such as trading system, settlement system, FIX and trading-tool, cash equity trading system, cash equity VIP system, futures and equity, futures and options VIP system, FIX gateway system and earmark system. K Way banking business solutions include e-collection, and develops mobile apps for enterprises. The company serves security, banking and financial organizations. K Way is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of K Way Information Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of K Way Information Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
K Way Information Corp - Key Information
K Way Information Corp - Overview
K Way Information Corp - Key Employees
K Way Information Corp - Key Employee Biographies
K Way Information Corp - Key Operational Heads
K Way Information Corp - Major Products and Services
K Way Information Corp - History
K Way Information Corp - Company Statement
K Way Information Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
K Way Information Corp - Business Description
K Way Information Corp - Corporate Strategy
K Way Information Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
K Way Information Corp - Strengths
K Way Information Corp - Weaknesses
K Way Information Corp - Opportunities
K Way Information Corp - Threats
K Way Information Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
K Way Information Corp - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
K Way Information Corp, Key Information
K Way Information Corp, Key Ratios
K Way Information Corp, Share Data
K Way Information Corp, Major Products and Services
K Way Information Corp, History
K Way Information Corp, Key Employees
K Way Information Corp, Key Employee Biographies
K Way Information Corp, Key Operational Heads
K Way Information Corp, Other Locations
K Way Information Corp, Subsidiaries
K Way Information Corp, Key Competitors
K Way Information Corp, SWOT Analysis
K Way Information Corp, Ratios based on current share price
K Way Information Corp, Annual Ratios
K Way Information Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
K Way Information Corp, Performance Chart
K Way Information Corp, Ratio Charts
In 2021, the global social-emotional learning market stood at USD 1,848 million. Recording a CAGR of 20.3% from 2022 to 2028, the worth is projected to reach ~USD 6,756 millionView Report
The market size of the global spoil detection-based smart label sector is expected to rise by USD 599 million with a CAGR of 9.3% by the end of 2028.This industryView Report
K Way Information Corporation (K Way) is an information technology company that provides software solutions. The company designs and develops application software products and solutions to banking industry. Its solutionsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request