Advanced Logistics Development (ALD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Advanced Logistics Development (ALD) is a software consulting company that offers professional consulting, software development and training services. The companys software products include RAM commander, FavoWeb, D-LCC, SPC, FavoScope and ALDCollege course management software. It provides services such as reliability engineering and safety, reliability prediction and analysis, testability analysis, failure analysis, maintainability prediction and analysis, logistics support, statistical process control, and others. ALDs RAM commander is the pioneering reliability and safety software for reliability professionals and design engineers. The companys ALD College course management software is designed to help colleges and educational institutions to manage and implement courses. It has operations in the US, France, Russia, the UK, India, Singapore, China, Italy, Sweden and Portugal. ALD is headquartered in Or Yehuda, Israel.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Advanced Logistics Development provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Advanced Logistics Development including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Advanced Logistics Development - Key Information
Advanced Logistics Development - Overview
Advanced Logistics Development - Key Employees
Advanced Logistics Development - Key Employee Biographies
Advanced Logistics Development - Key Operational Heads
Advanced Logistics Development - Major Products and Services
Advanced Logistics Development - History
Advanced Logistics Development - Company Statement
Advanced Logistics Development - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Advanced Logistics Development - Business Description
Advanced Logistics Development - Corporate Strategy
Advanced Logistics Development - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Advanced Logistics Development - Strengths
Advanced Logistics Development - Weaknesses
Advanced Logistics Development - Opportunities
Advanced Logistics Development - Threats
Advanced Logistics Development - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Advanced Logistics Development - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
Advanced Logistics Development, Key Information
Advanced Logistics Development, Key Ratios
Advanced Logistics Development, Share Data
Advanced Logistics Development, Major Products and Services
Advanced Logistics Development, History
Advanced Logistics Development, Key Employees
Advanced Logistics Development, Key Employee Biographies
Advanced Logistics Development, Key Operational Heads
Advanced Logistics Development, Other Locations
Advanced Logistics Development, Subsidiaries
Advanced Logistics Development, Key Competitors
Advanced Logistics Development, SWOT Analysis
Advanced Logistics Development, Ratios based on current share price
Advanced Logistics Development, Annual Ratios
Advanced Logistics Development, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Advanced Logistics Development, Performance Chart
Advanced Logistics Development, Ratio Charts
Advanced Info Service Public Co Ltd (ADVANC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile hasView Report
Report HighlightsThis report discusses and focuses on new invention on third generation advanced high strength steel (AHSS) on the basis of application, and end user. The research explores market drivers,View Report
Advanced Logistics Development Strategic Analysis Review- Advanced Logistics Development SWOT, Outlook, Operations and Financial Profile
Advanced Logistics Development Company Profile provides strategic analysis of Advanced Logistics Development Company in current market conditions. The companys business/ operational/growth strategies are analyzed in the unique research work. GrowthView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request