New Zealand Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"New Zealand Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in New Zealand today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2026. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Total telecom and pay-TV service revenues in New Zealand will grow at a CAGR of 1.1%, supported by revenue growth in mobile data, fixed voice, and fixed broadband segments. Mobile data services revenues will grow at a CAGR of 5.4%. This growth will be driven by a spike in mobile internet subscriptions with improving mobile network coverage and increase in mobile data ARPU over the forecast period. Fixed broadband service revenues will increase at a CAGR of 3.7%, driven by projected growth in the FTTH and fixed wireless subscriptions on the back of efforts from the government and operators in expanding fixed broadband network.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in New Zealand.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- New Zealands telecom service revenue will increase from $3.3 billion in 2021 to $3.5 billion by 2026-end, at a CAGR of 1.1% over 2021-2026.
- Mobile data revenues will increase at the fastest CAGR of 5.4% over 2021-2026.
- 4G subscriptions will grow at a CAGR 2.9% over 2021-2026, supported by continued 4G/LTE network expansion from operators like Vodafone New Zealand.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of New Zealands telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in New Zealands mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in New Zealands telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in New Zealand.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Pay-TV service market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
New Zealand UPS Systems Market (2021-2027): Market Forecast market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1950View Report
GCL New Energy Holdings Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportGCL New Energy Holdings Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
2022 New Zealand Immunoassay Analyzers and Reagents--Supplier Shares and Competitive Analysis, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts for 100 Abused Drugs, Cancer Diagnostic, Endocrine Function, Immunoproteins, TDMs, and Special Chemistry Tests--LatestView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request