Actia Group SA (ATI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Actia Group SA (Actia) is an electronic equipment manufacturer that designs and manufactures electronics for system management. The group offers solutions including transport equipment and services, electronic vehicle management, power electronics, telecommunication, workshop equipment and services, electronic manufacturing services, electronic subcontracting, and obsolescence management solutions, among others. It provides power electronics such as batteries, battery management systems, drive systems, and power conversions, among others. Actia offers its solutions to aerospace, automobile, rail, defence, healthcare, and other industrial sectors. The group has its operations in Italy, Spain, Tunisia, France, Poland, the Czech Republic, and the UK. Actia is headquartered in Toulouse, France
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Actia Group SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Actia Group SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Actia Group SA - Key Information
Actia Group SA - Overview
Actia Group SA - Key Employees
Actia Group SA - Key Employee Biographies
Actia Group SA - Key Operational Heads
Actia Group SA - Major Products and Services
Actia Group SA - History
Actia Group SA - Company Statement
Actia Group SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Actia Group SA - Business Description
Actia Group SA - Corporate Strategy
Actia Group SA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Actia Group SA - Strengths
Actia Group SA - Weaknesses
Actia Group SA - Opportunities
Actia Group SA - Threats
Actia Group SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Actia Group SA - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
Actia Group SA, Key Information
Actia Group SA, Key Ratios
Actia Group SA, Share Data
Actia Group SA, Major Products and Services
Actia Group SA, History
Actia Group SA, Key Employees
Actia Group SA, Key Employee Biographies
Actia Group SA, Key Operational Heads
Actia Group SA, Other Locations
Actia Group SA, Subsidiaries
Actia Group SA, Key Competitors
Actia Group SA, SWOT Analysis
Actia Group SA, Ratios based on current share price
Actia Group SA, Annual Ratios
Actia Group SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Actia Group SA, Performance Chart
Actia Group SA, Ratio Charts
Actia Group SA (Actia) is an electronic equipment manufacturer that designs and manufactures electronics for system management. The group offers solutions including transport equipment and services, electronic vehicle management, powerView Report
ESI Group SA (ESI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Lalique Group SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportLalique Group SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request