Hancom MDS Inc (086960) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Hancom MDS Inc (MDS Technology) formerly MDS Technology Co Ltd, is an embedded software solution provider that provides development solutions. The company offers solutions such as SW testing solution, IBM solution, debugger, ECU development solutions, and others. It provides embedded solutions such as windows embedded OS, NEOS RTOS, smartphone solution, security solutions, car infotainment solutions, M2M solution, HMI solution and FPGA solutions, among others. MDS Technology also offers embedded training services. The company caters to automotive, digital devices, industrial devices, smartphones, aerospace and defense, medical devices, energy, and finance and public sectors, among others. MDS Technology is headquartered in Seongnam, South Korea.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Hancom MDS Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Hancom MDS Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Hancom MDS Inc - Key Information
Hancom MDS Inc - Overview
Hancom MDS Inc - Key Employees
Hancom MDS Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Hancom MDS Inc - Key Operational Heads
Hancom MDS Inc - Major Products and Services
Hancom MDS Inc - History
Hancom MDS Inc - Company Statement
Hancom MDS Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Hancom MDS Inc - Business Description
Hancom MDS Inc - Corporate Strategy
Hancom MDS Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Hancom MDS Inc - Strengths
Hancom MDS Inc - Weaknesses
Hancom MDS Inc - Opportunities
Hancom MDS Inc - Threats
Hancom MDS Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Hancom MDS Inc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
Hancom MDS Inc, Key Information
Hancom MDS Inc, Key Ratios
Hancom MDS Inc, Share Data
Hancom MDS Inc, Major Products and Services
Hancom MDS Inc, History
Hancom MDS Inc, Key Employees
Hancom MDS Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Hancom MDS Inc, Key Operational Heads
Hancom MDS Inc, Other Locations
Hancom MDS Inc, Subsidiaries
Hancom MDS Inc, Key Competitors
Hancom MDS Inc, SWOT Analysis
Hancom MDS Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Hancom MDS Inc, Annual Ratios
Hancom MDS Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Hancom MDS Inc, Performance Chart
Hancom MDS Inc, Ratio Charts
Hancom MDS Inc (MDS Technology) formerly MDS Technology Co Ltd, is an embedded software solution provider that provides development solutions. The company offers solutions such as SW testing solution, IBMView Report
Hancom Inc (Hancom), formerly Haansoft Inc is a technology company that offers office software solutions. The company offers products such as thinkfree office NEO, thinkfree weboffice, netffice 24 and EzPhoto3.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request