Omesti Bhd (OMESTI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Omesti Bhd (Omesti) formerly Formis Resources Berhad, is a technology company that offers software solutions. The company offers software products such as system tools, eco system softwares, digital business processing softwares, file sharing and calibration tools, office tools, human capital management tools, multimedia softwares, e-payment systems, system integration tools, and others. It provides enterprise solutions, consulting, network, payroll, software and hardware maintenance and professional services. Omesti partners with other technology companies to provide various banking solutions. The company serves various industries including agriculture, biotechnology, telecommunication, consumer services, banking and finance, communication, and others. Formis Resources is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Omesti Bhd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Omesti Bhd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Omesti Bhd - Key Information
Omesti Bhd - Overview
Omesti Bhd - Key Employees
Omesti Bhd - Key Employee Biographies
Omesti Bhd - Key Operational Heads
Omesti Bhd - Major Products and Services
Omesti Bhd - History
Omesti Bhd - Company Statement
Omesti Bhd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Omesti Bhd - Business Description
Omesti Bhd - Corporate Strategy
Omesti Bhd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Omesti Bhd - Strengths
Omesti Bhd - Weaknesses
Omesti Bhd - Opportunities
Omesti Bhd - Threats
Omesti Bhd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Omesti Bhd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Omesti Bhd, Key Information
Omesti Bhd, Key Ratios
Omesti Bhd, Share Data
Omesti Bhd, Major Products and Services
Omesti Bhd, History
Omesti Bhd, Key Employees
Omesti Bhd, Key Employee Biographies
Omesti Bhd, Key Operational Heads
Omesti Bhd, Other Locations
Omesti Bhd, Subsidiaries
Omesti Bhd, Key Competitors
Omesti Bhd, SWOT Analysis
Omesti Bhd, Ratios based on current share price
Omesti Bhd, Annual Ratios
Omesti Bhd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Omesti Bhd, Performance Chart
Omesti Bhd, Ratio Charts
Omesti Bhd (Omesti) formerly Formis Resources Berhad, is a technology company that offers software solutions. The company offers software products such as system tools, eco system softwares, digital business processingView Report
Global Domestic Ethernet Controller Market Report 2019 - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
The global market size of Domestic Ethernet Controller is $XX million in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million by theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request