Tatung Co. Ltd. (2371) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Tatung Co. Ltd. (Tatung) is an electronic product manufacturer that designs, manufactures, distributes and sells digital consumer products. The company operates through its business group such as power, consumer and system solution group. Its power business group provides transformers, switchgears, distribution apparatus, high voltage gas insulated switchgears, electric motors, generators and diesel- engine generating set, cast iron parts, die-casting, copper rod bare copper wire, communication copper cable, LAN cable, power cable and magnet wires, among others. Tatungs consumer business group offers multi-functional cooker, residential air conditioner, refrigerator, dehumidifier, DC fan, commercial air conditioner and air purifier, among others. The companys solutions include smart solutions, electro mechanical systems, infrastructure, ICT applications and solar power energy system, among others. Tatung is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Tatung Co. Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Tatung Co. Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Tatung Co. Ltd. - Key Information
Tatung Co. Ltd. - Overview
Tatung Co. Ltd. - Key Employees
Tatung Co. Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Tatung Co. Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Tatung Co. Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Tatung Co. Ltd. - History
Tatung Co. Ltd. - Company Statement
Tatung Co. Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Tatung Co. Ltd. - Business Description
Tatung Co. Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Tatung Co. Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Tatung Co. Ltd. - Strengths
Tatung Co. Ltd. - Weaknesses
Tatung Co. Ltd. - Opportunities
Tatung Co. Ltd. - Threats
Tatung Co. Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Tatung Co. Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Tatung Co. Ltd., Key Information
Tatung Co. Ltd., Key Ratios
Tatung Co. Ltd., Share Data
Tatung Co. Ltd., Major Products and Services
Tatung Co. Ltd., History
Tatung Co. Ltd., Key Employees
Tatung Co. Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Tatung Co. Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Tatung Co. Ltd., Other Locations
Tatung Co. Ltd., Subsidiaries
Tatung Co. Ltd., Key Competitors
Tatung Co. Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Tatung Co. Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Tatung Co. Ltd., Annual Ratios
Tatung Co. Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Tatung Co. Ltd., Performance Chart
Tatung Co. Ltd., Ratio Charts
Kyowa Kirin Co. Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportKyowa Kirin Co. Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
SK Gas Co Ltd (SK Gas), a subsidiary of SK Chemicals Co Ltd, is an oil and gas company that supplies liquefied petroleum gas. The company operates through its businessView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request