Blackbird Plc (BIRD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Blackbird plc (Blackbird), formerly Forbidden Technologies plc, is a technology company that develops and commercializes cloud-based video technology. The company offers products such as FORscene- cloud-based post-production platform, captevate- online video editor and eva-video social network. Its services include editing, reviewing, approval platform on-site forscene ingest servers, professional and post-production services; and cloud-based loging. Blackbird develops patented technologies for users working with internet videos which supports video platform and forms the basis of its responsive and integrating tools. Its cloud-based technology and products helps news and sports broadcasters to get their web and mobile highlights to markets; help post-production and broadcast clients; allow brands, influencers and celebrities to access audiences and their authentic content, and allow consumers to edit and share video in a new way. Blackbird is headquartered in London, the UK.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Blackbird Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Blackbird Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Blackbird Plc - Key Information
Blackbird Plc - Overview
Blackbird Plc - Key Employees
Blackbird Plc - Key Employee Biographies
Blackbird Plc - Key Operational Heads
Blackbird Plc - Major Products and Services
Blackbird Plc - History
Blackbird Plc - Company Statement
Blackbird Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Blackbird Plc - Business Description
Blackbird Plc - Corporate Strategy
Blackbird Plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Blackbird Plc - Strengths
Blackbird Plc - Weaknesses
Blackbird Plc - Opportunities
Blackbird Plc - Threats
Blackbird Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Blackbird Plc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Blackbird Plc, Key Information
Blackbird Plc, Key Ratios
Blackbird Plc, Share Data
Blackbird Plc, Major Products and Services
Blackbird Plc, History
Blackbird Plc, Key Employees
Blackbird Plc, Key Employee Biographies
Blackbird Plc, Key Operational Heads
Blackbird Plc, Other Locations
Blackbird Plc, Subsidiaries
Blackbird Plc, Key Competitors
Blackbird Plc, SWOT Analysis
Blackbird Plc, Ratios based on current share price
Blackbird Plc, Annual Ratios
Blackbird Plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Blackbird Plc, Performance Chart
Blackbird Plc, Ratio Charts
Blackbird plc (Blackbird), formerly Forbidden Technologies plc, is a technology company that develops and commercializes cloud-based video technology. The company offers products such as FORscene- cloud-based post-production platform, captevate- onlineView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request