Intracom Holdings SA (INTRK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Intracom Holdings SA (Intracom) offers IT solutions and services. The company provides its services for government and banking sector, designing and engineering department, software engineering and tests systems engineering services for defense sector. Intracom undertakes public and private construction, and infrastructure projects in various areas including civil works, athletic facilities, technology, telecommunications, industrial, energy and environmental installations. The company carries renewable energy and environmental projects in the tourism and real-estate sector; and develops and operates city hotels and residential infrastructure in prominent touristic destinations in Greece. It has business operations in Europe, North America and the Middle East. Intracom is headquartered in Paiania, Attica, Greece.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Intracom Holdings SA - Key Facts
Intracom Holdings SA - Key Employees
Intracom Holdings SA - Key Employee Biographies
Intracom Holdings SA - Major Products and Services
Intracom Holdings SA - History
Intracom Holdings SA - Company Statement
Intracom Holdings SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Intracom Holdings SA - Business Description
Business Segment: Construction
Business Segment: Defense
Business Segment: Development and Exploitation of Real Estate and Hotel Services
Business Segment: Integrated IT, Public Sector and Banking Solutions
Business Segment: Other
Business Segment: Production and Sale of Electricity
Geographical Segment: Greece
Geographical Segment: Other European Countries
Geographical Segment: The European Community
Geographical Segment: Third countries
Intracom Holdings SA - Corporate Strategy
Intracom Holdings SA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Intracom Holdings SA - Strengths
Intracom Holdings SA - Weaknesses
Intracom Holdings SA - Opportunities
Intracom Holdings SA - Threats
Intracom Holdings SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Intracom Holdings SA, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Intracom Holdings SA, Key Facts
Intracom Holdings SA, Key Employees
Intracom Holdings SA, Key Employee Biographies
Intracom Holdings SA, Major Products and Services
Intracom Holdings SA, History
Intracom Holdings SA, Subsidiaries
Intracom Holdings SA, Key Competitors
Intracom Holdings SA, Ratios based on current share price
Intracom Holdings SA, Annual Ratios
Intracom Holdings SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Intracom Holdings SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Intracom Holdings SA, Interim Ratios
Intracom Holdings SA, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Intracom Holdings SA, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Intracom Holdings SA, Ratio Charts
Albea Beauty Holdings SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportAlbea Beauty Holdings SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Eurolife ERB Insurance Group Holdings SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportEurolife ERB Insurance Group Holdings SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensiveView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request