Johnson and Johnson - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Johnson and Johnson (J&J) and its subsidiary companies are engaged in the research & development, production and sale of a variety of human healthcare and well-being products. The company operates through three business segments, namely Consumer Health, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Devices. The Consumer Health segment offers a wide range of personal healthcare products such as skin health/beauty products, oral care products, baby care products, over-the-counter medicines and wound care products. The pharmaceutical segment develops and sells medicines in the immunology, oncology, neuroscience, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolism and pulmonary hypertension areas. The medical devices segment develops a variety of products for use in the orthopedics, interventional solutions, vision and surgery fields. J&J distributes pharmaceutical and medical products through retailers, wholesalers, healthcare professionals and hospitals and offers consumer products through retail outlets and distributors. J&J was incorporated in 1887.
The report provides information and insights into Johnson & Johnson.s tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator & innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches, investments and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Johnson & Johnson is investing in emerging technologies such as AI & machine learning, 3D printing, robotics, IoT, mobile health, cybersecurity, cloud computing, wearable tech, virtual and augmented reality, precision & personalized medicine and remote patient monitoring to develop innovative medical solutions and improve the efficiency of its operations.
- The pharma company partners with leading global healthtech companies, software companies, device manufacturers, universities, and hospitals in the fields of AI, machine learning, 3D printing, mobile health, and data science to develop innovative digital solutions that improve patient outcomes.
- The company has been strengthening technical expertise within the organization by establishing technology and innovation centers.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Johnson & Johnsons tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, investments and acquisition strategies of Johnson & Johnson.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerator/Incubator Other Innovation Programs
Partnership, Investment, and Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budgets Contracts
Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series - Johnson & JohnsonJohnson & Johnson (J&J) provides pharmaceuticals in the immunology, cancer, neuroscience, infectious, cardiovascular and metabolic disease areas through its subsidiary Janssen Pharmaceutica.ScopeThe reportView Report
COVID-19 Impact on Johnson and Johnson Services Inc COVID-19 Impact on Johnson and Johnson Services Inc reports key findings as of 10th February, 2021 based on market analysis and brand diversificationView Report
S.C. Johnson and Son Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportS.C. Johnson & Son Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request