Walmart - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Walmart began its e-commerce initiative in 2000 when it created walmart.com and samsclub.com, and has been expanding its digital presence since then.
Since 2015, Walmart has partnered with several tech companies, including leaders to tap the power of disruptive technologies.
Walmart is also upgrading its retail stores with digital solutions. The companys innovations are geared towards integration of delivery capabilities and achieving seamless consumer engagement via online & offline platforms.
The report provides information and insights into Walmarts technology activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies, accelerator & incubator programs, and R&D and data analytics labs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships and product launches
- Overview of technology focused investments and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Walmart is exploring and utilizing technologies including artificial intelligence (AI), augmented reality, behavioral analytics, big data, blockchain, cloud, conversational platforms, cybersecurity, digital assistants, frictionless shopping, image recognition, the IoT, machine learning, mobile, mobile payments, predictive analytics, robotics, and virtual reality.
- Walmart is building technology assets by independently developing technology solutions and filing for patents.
- Walmart hired about 1,700 tech employees in 2018 and about 2,000 more in 2019 to drive its digital transformation. The companys innovation lab, Walmart Labs, also on-boarded a five-member team from Trilldata Technologies (Dataturks), a machine learning-based data annotation platform that performs image bounding, document annotation, natural language processing (NLP), and text annotations.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Walmarts technology operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies, and R&D and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, investments, and acquisitions of Walmart.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerator/Incubator Programs and R&D/Data Analytics Labs
Partnership, Investment, & Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budgets & Contracts
Walmart Inc. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesWalmart Inc (Walmart) is a retailer that operates grocery stores, supermarkets, hypermarkets, department and discount stores, and neighborhood markets. The companys stores offer groceryView Report
Walmart - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesWalmart began its e-commerce initiative in 2000 when it created walmart.com and samsclub.com, and has been expanding its digital presence since then.Since 2015, Walmart hasView Report
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesCognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTS) is a provider of information technology (IT), consulting and business process outsourcing (BPO) services. The company offeringsView Report
Raytheon Technologies - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesRaytheon Technologies Corp (RTX), formerly United Technologies Corp, is a provider of technology products and services to the aerospace and defense industries. The companysView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request