Walmart - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Walmart began its e-commerce initiative in 2000 when it created walmart.com and samsclub.com, and has been expanding its digital presence since then.
Since 2015, Walmart has partnered with several tech companies, including leaders to tap the power of disruptive technologies.
Walmart is also upgrading its retail stores with digital solutions. The companys innovations are geared towards integration of delivery capabilities and achieving seamless consumer engagement via online & offline platforms.
The report provides information and insights into Walmarts technology activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies, accelerator & incubator programs, and R&D and data analytics labs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships and product launches
- Overview of technology focused investments and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Walmart is exploring and utilizing technologies including artificial intelligence (AI), augmented reality, behavioral analytics, big data, blockchain, cloud, conversational platforms, cybersecurity, digital assistants, frictionless shopping, image recognition, the IoT, machine learning, mobile, mobile payments, predictive analytics, robotics, and virtual reality.
- Walmart is building technology assets by independently developing technology solutions and filing for patents.
- Walmart hired about 1,700 tech employees in 2018 and about 2,000 more in 2019 to drive its digital transformation. The companys innovation lab, Walmart Labs, also on-boarded a five-member team from Trilldata Technologies (Dataturks), a machine learning-based data annotation platform that performs image bounding, document annotation, natural language processing (NLP), and text annotations.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Walmarts technology operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies, and R&D and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, investments, and acquisitions of Walmart.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerator/Incubator Programs and R&D/Data Analytics Labs
Partnership, Investment, & Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budgets & Contracts
Walmart - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesWalmart began its e-commerce initiative in 2000 when it created walmart.com and samsclub.com, and has been expanding its digital presence since then.Since 2015, Walmart hasView Report
Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series - Walmart Inc.Walmart Inc. (Walmart) is one of the leading retailers worldwide that offers products in various categories, including grocery and consumables, health and wellness, technology,View Report
Heineken N.V. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesHeineken NV (Heineken) is a global brewing firm that develops and distributes alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Its product portfolio includes wines, beer, ciders, softView Report
Nordstrom Inc - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesIn order to foster innovations and achieve greater operational efficiencies by tapping emerging technologies, Nordstrom launched Innovations Lab in 2010.Launched in 2010, Nordstrom InnovationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request