Merck - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Merck handles a lot of regulatory documentation work in order to ensure that all its business divisions comply with government and industry policies. It has been strengthening its digital expertise by implementing digital processes to improve the employee experience and optimize internal workflow procedures.
Having several siloed database systems supporting various functions like research, supply chain, and manufacturing has been a major issue for Merck over the years. These silos restricted how the company could use them to support its overall goals and kept data segregated. To address this issue, Merck deployed the Appian platform, an-end-to-end solution for cohesively connecting data and unstructured information.
Merck has integrated a forward looking and dedicated digital health strategy into its overall enterprise priorities, whether using big data and analytics for efficient drug development process, tapping advanced technologies to improve its services, or collaborating or investing in technology companies.
The report provides information and insights into Mercks technology activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies, accelerator programs, and innovation/technology centers
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships and product launches
- Overview of technology focused investments and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Merck is exploring and utilizing technologies including 3D printing, AI & machine learning, big data, blockchain, cybersecurity, EMR/EHR systems, cloud, IoT, mobile health, robotics, virtual & augmented reality, wearable tech, and genomics.
- Merck has been tapping the power of big data to improve its clinical trials and drug development/manufacturing process.
- The company has established a Global Health Innovation Fund (GHI) to back digital health companies through funding and direct investments.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Mercks technology operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, investments, and acquisitions of Merck.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerator Programs and Innovation/Technology Centers
Venture Arm - Merck Global Health Innovation (GHI)
Merck Global Health Innovation (GHI) Investments
Partnership, Investment, & Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budgets & Contracts
Merck - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesMerck handles a lot of regulatory documentation work in order to ensure that all its business divisions comply with government and industry policies. It hasView Report
Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series - Merck & Co Inc. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1295View Report
Heineken N.V. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesHeineken NV (Heineken) is a global brewing firm that develops and distributes alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Its product portfolio includes wines, beer, ciders, softView Report
Nordstrom Inc - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesIn order to foster innovations and achieve greater operational efficiencies by tapping emerging technologies, Nordstrom launched Innovations Lab in 2010.Launched in 2010, Nordstrom InnovationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request