Amara Raja Batteries Ltd (AMARAJABAT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd (Amara Raja) operates as a manufacturer of lead-acid storage batteries. The company operates through two sectors automotive battery and industrial battery sectors. Its automotive battery sector offers two-wheeler batteries, four-wheeler batteries and tubular batteries under the brand names of Amaron Hi Life Pro, Amaron Hi Life Flo, Amaron Hi Life Got, Amaron Blackt and Amaron Fresh. The company also offers application engineering, vehicle systems study, simulations and computer-aided design including calibration laboratory on site services. The company caters in the areas of telecom, power control, oil and gas industries, motive power, defense, UPS and EPABX and railways. Amara Raja is headquartered in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 14,2020: Electric cars likely to get same power specs
Aug 26,2019: Amara Raja launches electric vehicle charging stations in Tirupati
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Amara Raja Batteries Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Amara Raja Batteries Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd - Key Information
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd - Overview
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd - Key Employees
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd - Key Operational Heads
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd - Major Products and Services
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd - History
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd - Company Statement
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd - Business Description
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd - Strengths
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd - Weaknesses
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd - Opportunities
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd - Threats
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd, Key Information
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd, Key Ratios
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd, Share Data
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd, Major Products and Services
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd, History
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd, Key Employees
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd, Other Locations
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd, Subsidiaries
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd, Key Competitors
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd, Annual Ratios
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd, Performance Chart
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd, Ratio Charts
Fill The Form For Sample Request