Watchstone Group plc (WTG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Watchstone Group plc (Watchstone) formerly Quindell Plc, is a technology company that offers services such as software; consulting and technology enabled outsourcing services. The company provide solutions such as Hubio, pt Health, ingenie, InnoCare, QuoteSupermarket, and others. It provides business advisory and marine financing services. Watchstone offers champion challenger digital framework, brand analytics, insurance brand extension, claims, and medicine and rehabilitation. The company provides services such as e-services, incident management, claim management, fleet and fraud management, personal injury management, subrogation and recovery and salvage. It serves insurance, telecommunications and other related sectors. Watchstone is headquartered in Eastleigh, the UK.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Watchstone Group plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Watchstone Group plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Watchstone Group plc - Key Information
Watchstone Group plc - Overview
Watchstone Group plc - Key Employees
Watchstone Group plc - Key Employee Biographies
Watchstone Group plc - Key Operational Heads
Watchstone Group plc - Major Products and Services
Watchstone Group plc - History
Watchstone Group plc - Company Statement
Watchstone Group plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Watchstone Group plc - Business Description
Watchstone Group plc - Corporate Strategy
Watchstone Group plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Watchstone Group plc - Strengths
Watchstone Group plc - Weaknesses
Watchstone Group plc - Opportunities
Watchstone Group plc - Threats
Watchstone Group plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Watchstone Group plc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Watchstone Group plc, Key Information
Watchstone Group plc, Key Ratios
Watchstone Group plc, Share Data
Watchstone Group plc, Major Products and Services
Watchstone Group plc, History
Watchstone Group plc, Key Employees
Watchstone Group plc, Key Employee Biographies
Watchstone Group plc, Key Operational Heads
Watchstone Group plc, Other Locations
Watchstone Group plc, Subsidiaries
Watchstone Group plc, Key Competitors
Watchstone Group plc, SWOT Analysis
Watchstone Group plc, Ratios based on current share price
Watchstone Group plc, Annual Ratios
Watchstone Group plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Watchstone Group plc, Performance Chart
Watchstone Group plc, Ratio Charts
OSB Group Plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportOSB Group Plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Croma Security Solutions Group plc (CSSG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has beenView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request