Consumer 5G use cases: operator strategies for virtual reality video`
This report qualifies the market opportunity for VR video on demand content and for streaming live events such as sports and concerts in VR.
Operators should establish a strategy for monetising the growing consumer interest in VR video, one of several key use cases for 5G.
This report answers the following questions.
- Can operators monetise the growing consumer interest in, and vendor advancement of, VR video?
- Does 5G allow operators to play a unique role in the VR video value chain?
- How much revenue can operators generate from VR video services and what is the breakdown into device, direct service and indirect service revenue?
- What does the value chain for VR video and live event streaming over VR look like, and what role do operators play?
- How are early-moving operators using VR video to sell 5G?
Connected Consumer Survey: fixed broadband operator customer satisfaction metrics 3Q 2021 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 3999View Report
Telco B2B and Consumer Internet of Things (IoT) Strategies and Case Studies - 2021Telco B2B and Consumer Internet of Things (IoT) Strategies and Case Studies - 2021, a Global OutlookView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request