Consumer 5G use cases: operator strategies for virtual reality video`
This report qualifies the market opportunity for VR video on demand content and for streaming live events such as sports and concerts in VR.
Operators should establish a strategy for monetising the growing consumer interest in VR video, one of several key use cases for 5G.
This report answers the following questions.
- Can operators monetise the growing consumer interest in, and vendor advancement of, VR video?
- Does 5G allow operators to play a unique role in the VR video value chain?
- How much revenue can operators generate from VR video services and what is the breakdown into device, direct service and indirect service revenue?
- What does the value chain for VR video and live event streaming over VR look like, and what role do operators play?
- How are early-moving operators using VR video to sell 5G?
5G adoption and interest in the Middle East: consumer survey market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1499View Report
Connected Consumer Survey: fixed broadband operator customer satisfaction metrics 3Q 2021 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 3999View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request