Global Emerging Technology Trends Survey 2020 - Thematic Research
This survey was designed to help us understand the current attitudes of business leaders towards emerging technologies and evaluate how these attitudes are likely to evolve over the next three years. The results also give us a view of actual adoption levels of select emerging technologies in organizations across industries and geographies, as well as reasons for that adoption.
While cybersecurity is important to all sectors, other emerging technologies are not. Business leaders should focus on technologies that make processes more efficient, cut costs, and assist with business development.
- This report provides a snapshot of current attitudes of business leaders towards emerging technologies.
- It gives a view of actual adoption levels of select emerging technologies across industries and geographies, as well as reasons for that adoption.
- It highlights emerging technology trends and uses key metrics to assess how enterprises are preparing for digital disruption.
- It looks at the impact of COVID-19 on business performance and provides insight into the technologies that have helped organizations survive the pandemic
Reasons to Buy
- This in-depth survey of global business leaders give a clear insight into their views on emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, cloud computing, cybersecurity, and the Internet of Things. It also offers recommendations for enterprises on how to get the most from their emerging technology investments, and for technology vendors selling emerging technology products and services.
The impact of COVID-19
Technology understanding and sentiment
Readiness for digital disruption
Implementing emerging technologies
Conclusions and recommendations
Backgorund, objectives, and survey design
Survey demographics and methodology
DescriptionThe global market for smart plugs is expected to experience considerable expansion between 2022 and 2029. Recent projections estimate the market size will grow from approximately $2.15 billion in 2022View Report
Global PC, Server, and Smartphone Five-Year Forecast, 2023-2027 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 5500View Report
The emerging diagnostic imaging market is segmented on the basis of applications such as advanced conventional technologies, remote diagnostics, point-of-care diagnostics, nuclear medicine, biomarkers, imaging agents and other emerging technologies.View Report
The global emerging therapeutics for hematological malignancies market is anticipated to increase by USD 12.0 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 13.4 percent as per the latestView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request