Hitachi Construction Machinery (HCM) - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
HCM incorporates various emerging technologies to help customers enhance safety, increase productivity, and minimize lifecycle costs through its Solution Linkage solutions: ICT Construction, Fleet Management System (FMS), and ConSite.
The ICT Construction solution supports customers through four stages which include 3D Preliminary Surveying, Design/Construction Planning, Construction, and Inspection. Hitachi leverages technologies like laser scanning, topography mapping, 3D designs, and drones to help its customers.
Hitachi also leverages drone technology to generate 3D measurements for documenting the work thereby improving the quality.
The report provides information and insights into HCMs technology activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies, technology centers, R&D hub, and innovation network
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships and product launches
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- The key technology themes under focus for HCM are artificial intelligence, augmented/virtual reality, autonomous vehicles, BIM, cloud, drones, the IoT, robotics, sensors, wearable tech, and industrial automation.
- HCM is using advanced data analytics to improve the performance of its construction equipment. It uses proprietary simulation techniques during development stages to improve the accuracy of assessment of product prototypes on various parameters including durability, safety, and performance.
- HCM has developed a production system backed by a standardized quality control mechanism supported by robotics and automation technology. It helps HCM in maintaining a stable supply of construction machinery products that provide safe and durable performance for customers.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into HCMs technology operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches and partnerships of HCM.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Technology Centers, R&D Hub, and Innovation Network
Partnership Network Map
ICT Budgets & Contracts
Hitachi Kokusai Electronic Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportHitachi Kokusai Electronic Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Tata Hitachi Construction Machinery Co Pvt Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportTata Hitachi Construction Machinery Co Pvt Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a sourceView Report
Construction Machinery tires are suitable for modern compact machinery where long life and moderate traction is required. In the context of China-US trade war and COVID-19 epidemic, it will haveView Report
Machinery Leasing Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 Including: 1) By Type: Heavy Construction Machinery Rental; Commercial Air, Rail, and Water Transportation Equipment Rental; Mining, Oil And Gas, And Forestry Machinery And Equipment Rental; Office Machinery And Equipment Rental; Other Commercial And Industrial Machinery And Equipment Rental 2) By Mode: Online; Offline Covering: United Rental; Sunbelt Rental; Blueline Rental; H&E Equiment Services; Home Depot Rentals
Machinery Leasing Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information theyView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request