AI and analytics systems: worldwide forecast 2020–2025
This report provides forecasts for communications service provider (CSP) spending on AI and analytics software and related services for 2020–2025.
Spending on AI and analytics systems is expected to grow at CAGR of 7.0% to USD7.52 billion in 2025.
This forecast report provides:
- a detailed, 6-year worldwide forecast for spending in the AI and analytics systems market, split into:
- three main application sub-segments: business analytics, network analytics and revenue assurance
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services (PS)
- four telecoms services: mobile, IoT, consumer fixed and business fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- an examination of the key market drivers and how they will affect spending during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the AI and analytics systems market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for communications service providers (CSPs) and vendors.
Shipment value of the Taiwanese semiconductor industry reached US$32.198 billion in the second quarter of 2021, up by 11.4% sequentially and 40.5% year on year. This report looks into theView Report
The US-China trade war, supply chain disruptions caused by COVID-19 and geopolitics, and the rise of emerging technologies have played key roles in affecting the global ICT industry since 2020.View Report
Data, AI and development platforms: worldwide forecast 20212026 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 7999View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request