The Future of Work - Thematic Research
The world of work is in a state of flux. Technology is fundamentally transforming the way we work, fueling excitement but also anxiety. A prolonged decline in overall employment is unlikely, but society will have to adapt to significant structural changes.
Fundamental shifts in the structure of the labor market, such as the polarization of the labor force and the rise of the gig economy, were already well underway before the pandemic but, post-COVID-19, these changes are likely to gain fresh momentum, making the discourse around the future of work and its potential positive and negative effects more relevant than ever.
- This report provides an overview of the future of work, one of the most important themes impacting the world in which we live.
- It includes a comprehensive thematic framework for looking at the future of work. This framework is made up of five categories: visualization, connectivity, automation, collaboration, and interpretation.
Reasons to Buy
- The future of work will reshape factories and offices, encouraging greater collaboration between humans and technology, and empowering workers with new digital skills. In the background, the increased use of technology is bringing about profound political, economic, and social change.
- This report helps you make sense of this vitally important theme, by providing you with a clear thematic framework.
- In addition, we identify those companies that are developing and adopting the most advanced technologies across the future of work framework. These companies are the most likely to emerge as winners in this theme.
Our future of work framework
Mergers and acquisitions
Appendix: Our thematic research methodology
Operator migration strategies for the converged 5G core market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1499View Report
Tech Unicorns - Top 10 Themes in 2021 - Thematic ResearchThe term unicorn describes a rare, mythical creature, but unicorns (privately-held companies worth $1bn or more) are no longer rare.View Report
2021 Three Scenarios of the Future In Vitro Diagnostics Market: Business-as-Usual, Economic Austerity, Technological Breakthroughs
This unique report from LeadingMarketResearch.com provides information and analysis not available from any other published source.This new report is designed to help executives develop effective contingency plans that best accommodateView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request