2019 M&A Round-Up - Tech, Media, and Telecoms - Thematic Research
If you really want to understand the themes that drive an industry, just look at the list of recent mergers and acquisitions (M&A). In this report, we analyze how disruptive themes have been driving M&A activity in recent years, assess the impact of COVID-19 on the M&A market, provide an overview of M&A activity across the TMT industry , before highlighting potential takeover targets, explaining who is likely to buy them and why.
The main themes that drove M&A activity across the technology, media, and telecoms (TMT) industry in 2019 were artificial intelligence (AI), the internet of things (IoT), cloud, healthtech, fintech, big data, internet TV, and robotics.
- This report provides an overview of merger and acquisitions activity in the global TMT market.
- It assesses the impact of COVID-19 on the M&A market
- It identifies the M&A deals announced in the TMT market over the last three years and highlights potential acquisition targets that are likely to be acquired over the next three years.
- The report provides a comprehensive sector-by-sector analysis of themes driving the key M&A deals across each sector in the past three years.
Reasons to Buy
- This report provides an overview of the mergers and acquisitions in TMT market.
- It identifies the key themes driving the M&A deals in the TMT market.
- The report highlights comprehensive thematic rationales for the key M&A deals announced over the last three years.
- It also highlights companies from across the TMT sector that are likely to be acquisition targets over the next three years, as well as identifying potential acquirers.
Thematic drivers of M&A strategy
COVID-19 impact on the M&A market
M&A activity in the TMT sector over the last three years
Future M&A targets in TMT sector
Deal selection methodology
This report provides market share data for mobile network operator (MNO) spending on the radio access network (RAN) and related services for 2019. It includes vendor shares specifically for 5GView Report
This report provides forecasts for spending on security-related technology by small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) in the Middle East and Africa (MEA).It quantifies the revenue opportunity for security vendors inView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request