Artificial Intelligence, 2020 Update - Thematic Research
Artificial intelligence (AI) is everywhere, and it has an impact on all our lives. However, years of bold proclamations have resulted in AI becoming overhyped, with reality often falling short of the world-altering promises. The coming years will be less about making bold statements and more about delivering tangible benefits. Practical uses of AI will be front and center, as businesses ensure they get their moneys worth by using AI to address specific use cases.
There is a raft of innovative AI start-ups with cutting-edge expertise that helps fuel growth in AI. Yet, there is no denying that companies with access to large repositories of data to power their AI models drive the development of AI. Big Tech excels in this regard, and about a dozen tech giants from the US and China set the overall tone in AI.
- This report provides an overview of the artificial intelligence theme.
- It identifies the key trends impacting growth of the theme over the next 12 to 24 months, split into three categories: technology trends, macroeconomic trends, and regulatory trends.
- It includes a comprehensive industry analysis, including up-to-date forecasts for global AI platforms revenue to 2024.
- The detailed value chain highlights seven key AI technologies: machine learning, data science, conversational platforms, computer vision, AI chips, smart robots, and context-aware computing.
Reasons to Buy
- From self-driving vehicles to fraud detection, AI plays a role in virtually every industry, putting pressure on incumbents to adapt and innovate or face stagnation and possible elimination.
- This report is an invaluable guide to this highly disruptive theme, including analysis of key AI technologies and assessment of the leading providers.
Artificial intelligence (AI) refers to systems or machines that mimic human intelligence to perform tasks and can iteratively improve themselves based on the information they collect. In general, AI includesView Report
Projected to expand at a CAGR of 21.3% from 2022 to 2028, the global AIOps market will worth USD 10,390 million by 2028.This industry report offers market estimates of theView Report
Case Study: Machine learning in the hotel industry - How can artificial intelligence, machine learning, and Big Data boost efficiency in the industry?
Case Study: Machine learning in the hotel industry - How can artificial intelligence, machine learning, and Big Data boost efficiency in the industryHospitality was historically not one of the industriesView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request