Argentina Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"Argentina Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Argentina today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2026. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Total telecom and pay-TV service revenues in Argentina will drop to reach $7.4 billion by 2026, due to revenue losses across mobile voice, mobile data, mobile messaging and fixed voice segments. Mobile data services revenue is expected to drop US$1.9 billion in 2026, due to decline in data ARPU. Fixed broadband service revenues will increase at a CAGR of 5.7%, supported by increasing broadband penetration, on the back of efforts by the local government in expanding broadband network coverage in the country and inclining broadband ARPU. Pay-TV services revenues in Argentina will increase to $1.7 billion by 2026-end. This growth is mainly supported by subscription growth across cable and IPTV segment.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Argentina.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Argentinas mobile subscription penetration of population will reach an estimated 127.8% by year-end 2021, and will increase further over 2021-2026 to reach 145.1% by 2026-end
- Smartphone subscriptions will grow from 41.4 million in 2021 to 49.9 million by the end of 2026.
- 4G will be the leading mobile technology with 74.3% share of the total mobile subscriptions in 2021
- Mobile services revenue will account for 35.3% of total telecom revenue in 2026.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Argentinas telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Argentinas mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Argentinas telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Argentina.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Pay TV service market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Telecom Argentina SA (Telecom) is a telecommunications company that provides fixed-line and mobile telecommunication services, international long-distance services, and data transmission and Internet services. The company offers plans such asView Report
Argentina Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Argentina Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Argentina today, withView Report
China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in China today, withView Report
Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Botswana today, withView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request