AT&T - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
AT&T has been developing a smart cities initiative since 2015 to improve safety, sustainability, and economic development in the cities. AT&T also provides IIoT suite that facilitates remote monitoring of machinery equipment, enabling the businesses to schedule maintenance proactively.
AT&T is driving addressable and audience based digital advertising through Xandr Media. AT&T is focusing on creating a better value for advertisers by targeting precise audience across its vast TV and video on demand (VoD) networks.
AT&T is leveraging the power of AI and ML to build several use cases to optimize advertising and serve customers with recommended content.
The report provides information and insights into AT&Ts technology activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator programs & research labs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships and product launches
- Details of investments and acquisitions in companies providing innovative solutions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- The key technology themes under focus for AT&T are 5G, AI & machine learning, augmented reality, autonomous vehicles, big data, blockchain, chatbots, cloud, connected vehicles, cybersecurity, digital media, drones, industrial internet, the IoT, medtech, mobile, quantum computing, smart cities, and social media.
- AT&T has initiated the development of several Open source platforms such as ONAP, DANOS, Acumos, and Akraino Edge Stack, to enable swift deployment of network services and control costs effectively.
- AT&T is tapping cloud technology to optimize internal operational procedures as well as enhance customer experience.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into AT&Ts technology operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, investments, and acquisitions of AT&T.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerator Programs and Research Labs
Partnership, Investment, & Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budgets & Contracts
AT&T - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesAT&T has been developing a smart cities initiative since 2015 to improve safety, sustainability, and economic development in the cities. AT&T also provides IIoT suiteView Report
Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series - AT&T Inc. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1295View Report
Heineken N.V. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesHeineken NV (Heineken) is a global brewing firm that develops and distributes alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Its product portfolio includes wines, beer, ciders, softView Report
Nordstrom Inc - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesIn order to foster innovations and achieve greater operational efficiencies by tapping emerging technologies, Nordstrom launched Innovations Lab in 2010.Launched in 2010, Nordstrom InnovationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request