AT&T - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
AT&T has been developing a smart cities initiative since 2015 to improve safety, sustainability, and economic development in the cities. AT&T also provides IIoT suite that facilitates remote monitoring of machinery equipment, enabling the businesses to schedule maintenance proactively.
AT&T is driving addressable and audience based digital advertising through Xandr Media. AT&T is focusing on creating a better value for advertisers by targeting precise audience across its vast TV and video on demand (VoD) networks.
AT&T is leveraging the power of AI and ML to build several use cases to optimize advertising and serve customers with recommended content.
The report provides information and insights into AT&Ts technology activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator programs & research labs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships and product launches
- Details of investments and acquisitions in companies providing innovative solutions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- The key technology themes under focus for AT&T are 5G, AI & machine learning, augmented reality, autonomous vehicles, big data, blockchain, chatbots, cloud, connected vehicles, cybersecurity, digital media, drones, industrial internet, the IoT, medtech, mobile, quantum computing, smart cities, and social media.
- AT&T has initiated the development of several Open source platforms such as ONAP, DANOS, Acumos, and Akraino Edge Stack, to enable swift deployment of network services and control costs effectively.
- AT&T is tapping cloud technology to optimize internal operational procedures as well as enhance customer experience.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into AT&Ts technology operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, investments, and acquisitions of AT&T.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerator Programs and Research Labs
Partnership, Investment, & Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budgets & Contracts
Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series - AT&T Inc. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1295View Report
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesCognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTS) is a provider of information technology (IT), consulting and business process outsourcing (BPO) services. The company offeringsView Report
Raytheon Technologies - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesRaytheon Technologies Corp (RTX), formerly United Technologies Corp, is a provider of technology products and services to the aerospace and defense industries. The companysView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request