China - Enterprise ICT Investment Trends 2020
Most survey respondents from China confirmed that technology purchase decisions in their enterprises are jointly taken by all parties involved.
According to the survey, most respondents from China said that their enterprises would see considerable reduction in their intended ICT budget for 2020 post the COVID-19 outbreak compared to what it was in the pre-COVID period.
With regards to IoT investments, network sensors, and LPWAN will be the popular investment areas in IoT hardware, and IoT connectivity areas respectively for most enterprises in China in the next two years, while SCADA and IoT/M2M security will be the key IoT software investment area for enterprises in China over the next two years.
The survey also reveals that a higher percentage of ICT spending among enterprises in China will be spent on running business as usual with existing ICT systems than the percentage of ICT spending that would be used for transforming businesses with new ICT systems.
The survey report provides information and insights into ICT spending by enterprises in China -
- Insights of its ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
- Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook for 2020
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations in 2020 vs. 2019, including the effect of COVID-19 on budget allocations
- Segment wise ICT budget allocation comparison between 2019 and 2021
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Chinese enterprises ICT spending trends
- Gain insights into Chinese enterprises ICT budget allocation for 2020
- Gain insights into effect of COVID-19 on ICT budget of enterprises in China
- Gain insights into key technology priorities of the Chinese enterprises in allocating ICT budgets
Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations - 2019
Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook - 2020
Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations - 2020 vs. 2019
Segment ICT Budget Allocations - 2019 vs. 2020
Future Outlook - Enterprise Technology Priorities
Applications combining financial services and innovative technology have penetrated into almost all areas of everyday life, with financial scene as the best example. In China, leading tech companies such asView Report
Chinas Connected Vehicle Application Market and Strategies of Baidu, Alibaba, and Tencent (pre-order)
Smart transportation has evolved in four directions: connected vehicles, autonomous vehicles, shared services, and electric vehicles. Among them, connected vehicles are considered the foundation of smart transportation and are expectedView Report
Anhydrous hydrogen fluoride, or AHF is a chemical compound with the chemical formula HF. This colorless gas or liquid is an inorganic acid mainly used for producing fluorine-containing materials suchView Report
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesCognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTS) is a provider of information technology (IT), consulting and business process outsourcing (BPO) services. The company offeringsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request