GE Healthcare - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
GE Healthcare is tapping the power of 3D printing, genomics, mobile health, artificial intelligence, cloud, big data, remote patient monitoring, IoT, and precision & personalized medicine to offer connected care and improve workflow.
The company provides mentorship and investment support to startups through its in-house accelerator programs, such as Five.eight and Edision[X], and cco-develop solutions through own and partner innovation centers.
GE Healthcare acquired tech companies, namely, Monica Healthcare and Zenith Technologies.
The companys venture investment arm is called GE Ventures (GEV), which invest in both healthcare and non-healthcare sectors. The investments are made in Nuvolo Technologies, Vineti, and Genome Medical to name a few.
The report provides information and insights into GE Healthcares tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies, innovation centers, and accelerator programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships and innovative product and solution launch
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- GE Healthcare created a remotely managed private cloud-as-a-service dubbed GE Infrastructure Xchange (GEIX) powered by OpenStack and run through Rackspace for hosting all its applications.
- The company focuses on developing software-based digital solutions that use technologies like predictive, preventive, and perspective analytics to provide caregivers with increased access to data, analytics, connectivity, and insights on operational processes and workflows.
- In 2019, GE Healthcare partnered with NASSCOM CoE-IoT, an innovation hub based in India.
- In 2019, the company launched its first start-up collaboration program known as Edison[X].
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into GE Healthcares tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies, innovation centers, and accelerator initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various technology introduction, adoption, and partnership strategies of GE Healthcare.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Innovation Center & Accelerator Programs
Venture Arm - GE Ventures
GE Ventures Investments
Partner, Investor, and Acquisition Network Map
Global Artificial IntelligenceGlobal Artificial Intelligence industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptionsView Report
DataOps: how operators can support DevOps strategies and increase the value they get from their data
DataOps: how operators can support DevOps strategies and increase the value they get from their data market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1499View Report
Patient Access to Healthcare - Thematic ResearchHealthcare technology is rapidly improving, allowing for impressive levels of disease management and negative health outcome mitigation. However, technological improvements typically require highly developedView Report
Augmented Reality in Healthcare - Thematic ResearchAugmented reality (AR) technology allows the user to see the real world overlaid with digital data. Ultimately, AR could be the next mobile computingView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request