Gazprom - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
In 2016, Gazprom Neft signed an agreement with Yokogawa Electric Corporation, which specializes in measuring technology and industrial automation, to establish an International Innovation Centre in St. Petersburg.
Gazprom Neft collaborated with the Skolkovo Foundation in June 2016, to establish its research and development center within the Skolkovo Innovation Centre in Moscow, to develop and implement software that would automate key business processes in the oil production and refining.
In June 2017, Gazprom Neft signed a five-year cooperation agreement with Politecnico di Torino to collaborate in educational activities.
The report provides information and insights into Gazopams tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and incubator programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships and technology launches
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts.
- Gazprom Neft launched Digital Transformation Directorate in 2018 to further its 2030 digital strategy. The company implemented several projects after adopting digital technologies like, big data, AI, blockchain, and IoT, the impact of which has been proved with development of digital twins for wells, drilling rigs, refineries, etc.
- Cognitive Geologist: This is a digital project by the Gazprom Neft Science and Technology Centre for optimizing geophysical information and geological data processing by integrating data collected at various stages of the exploration cycle. As a part of the project, Gazprom collaborated with IBM Research Brazil to develop and use AI/machine learning technologies to enhance geological information processing, and support data led geological decision making.
- Gazprom is developing an intelligent system for selecting optimum well-logging investigations in line with wells technical features and formation characteristics.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Gazopams tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches and partnerships strategies of Gazopam
Digital Transformation Strategy
Partner Network Map
ICT Budget & Contracts
Gazprom - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesIn 2016, Gazprom Neft signed an agreement with Yokogawa Electric Corporation, which specializes in measuring technology and industrial automation, to establish an International Innovation CentreView Report
Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series - GazpromPublic Joint Stock Company Gazprom (Gazprom), headquartered in Russia, is a global energy company engaged in exploration, production, transportation, storage, processing and sales of oil,View Report
Amcor Plc - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesAmcor Plc (Amcor) is a provider of packaging solutions. It offers plastic, fiber, metal, and glass packaging products such as pet bottles, plastic bottlesView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request