Gazprom - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Founded in 1989, Public Joint Stock Company Gazprom (Gazprom), headquartered in Russia, is a global energy company engaged in exploration, production, transportation, storage, processing and sales of oil, gas, and gas condensate; sales of gas as vehicle fuel; and generation and marketing of heat and electric power. The company owns vast natural gas reserves and is a reliable gas supplier to its domestic market and foreign countries.
The report provides information and insights into Gazproms tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator & innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches, investments and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts.
- Gazprom is investing in emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, big data, blockchain, robotics and internet of things to optimize operations, offer innovative products and services to customers.
- The oil and gas company partners with Gazprom Neft signed an agreement with Yokogawa Electric Corporation, which specializes in measuring technology and industrial automation, to establish an International Innovation Centre in St. Petersburg.
- The deal involved the development of a progressive performance management system in oil refining. Gazprom Neft worked with Yokogawa on developing and implementing new-generation IT systems that aimed at optimizing the planning process and monitoring the quality and quantity.
- The deal allowed both companies to breakthrough in automation and information technologies.
- Gazprom Neft has been associated with Yokogawa since 2008, which is directly involved in upgrading automation systems at Gazproms Moscow and Omsk refineries. Both refineries have technical centres that focus on training, as well process and production management using the systems provided by Yokogawa.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Gazproms tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into its various product launches, partnerships, investments and acquisition strategies.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerator/Incubator Other Innovation Programs
Partnership, Investment Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budgets Contracts
Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series - GazpromPublic Joint Stock Company Gazprom (Gazprom), headquartered in Russia, is a global energy company engaged in exploration, production, transportation, storage, processing and sales of oil,View Report
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesCognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTS) is a provider of information technology (IT), consulting and business process outsourcing (BPO) services. The company offeringsView Report
Raytheon Technologies - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesRaytheon Technologies Corp (RTX), formerly United Technologies Corp, is a provider of technology products and services to the aerospace and defense industries. The companysView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request