Mobile Broadband Trends in Africa and Middle East
Mobile Broadband Trends in Africa and Middle East a new Telecom Insider Report by It, provides an executive-level overview of the mobile broadband market in Africa & Middle East. It delivers quantitative and qualitative insights into the mobile market, analyzing key trends in the region.
Mobile user penetration reached 61.9% in 2020, and it will reach 74.1% by the end 2025 supported by mobile coverage expansion in under-penetrated countries.
Mobile subscriptions in AME will reach 1.53 billion by 2020. Smartphone subscriptions will continue to drive growth, adding 656.6 million subscriptions over 2020-2025.
It provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Africa & Middle East in the global context; this section provides a comparison of Africa & Middle Eastern mobile telecom market size and trends with other regions.
- Section 2: Competitive dynamics; this section provides competitive analysis of various MNOs and MVNOs in Africa & Middle Easts mobile market.
- Section 3: Mobile broadband subscription trends in Africa & Middle East; it provides analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of mobile subscriptions, users, and penetration along with device and traffic trends.
- Section 4: Mobile broadband revenue trends in Africa & Middle East; this section examines changes in the breakdown of overall revenue and ARPU over 2018-2023.
- Section 5: Key findings; a summary of key findings for Africa & Middle East mobile broadband market.
- Mobile data services revenue will account for 63.1% of total mobile service revenue by 2025 up from 49.4% in 2020 as mobile video consumption and network capacity (4G) increases.
- 4G LTE subscriptions reached 424.4 million in 2020 and will expand to 1.05 billion in 2025.
- 5G subscriptions will reach 117.1 million by 2025, with the launch of 5G across most of the MENA region.
Reasons to Buy
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination through forward-looking analysis of Africa & Middle Easts mobile telecommunications markets trends in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Africa & Middle Easts mobile communications markets.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Africa & Middle East.
List of exhibits
AMEs mobile broadband markets
Section 1: AME in a global context
AMEs main facts
AMEs demographics at a glance
AME in a global context
Section 2: Competitive dynamics
Competitive dynamics in AME
AMEs main competitive market trends
Competitive dynamics in AME
Section 3: Mobile broadband subscription trends
Mobile user trends in AME
Mobile technology trends in AME
Mobile device trends in AME
M2M/IoT trends in AME
Mobile traffic trends in AME
Section 4: Mobile broadband revenue trends
Mobile average revenue per user (ARPU) trends in AME
Mobile revenue trends in AME
Section 5: Key findings and recommendations
Key findings and recommendations
Acronyms and definitions
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Population, 2020 2025 (millions)
Nominal GDP, 2020 2025 (US$ trillion)
Real GDP growth, 2014 2020
User penetration, 2020 (% of population)
Subscription penetration, 2020 (% of population)
Prepaid subscriptions as a % of total subscriptions
Monthly ARPU, 2020 (US$)
Data as a share of total ARPU, 2020 (% of ARPU)
Monthly voice MOU, 2020 (minutes/month)
Major competitive changes, 2016 2020
MVNO subscriptions and share of total mobile subscriptions in AME, 2019 2025
Top five markets in terms of MVNO market share in AME, 2020
Mobile user penetration vs. PPP adjusted GDP per capita, 2020
Unique mobile users, AME, 2020 2025 (billions)
Mobile subscriptions and penetration in AME, 2020 2025
Mobile subscriptions by technology generation, 2020 2025
Top five markets in terms of 5G subscriptions as a % of total subscriptions, 2025
Mobile subscriptions by device type, 2020 2025 (millions)
Net additions by device type, 2020 VS. 2025 (millions)
Mobile handset subscriptions by type, 2020 2025 (millions)
Oreedoos smartphone bundles, 2020
M2M/IoT subscriptions and revenue, 2020 2025
Examples of solutions offered by telcos
Total mobile data traffic, 2020 vs . 2025 (
Mobile ARPU in AME (USD), 2020 vs. 2025
Cost of 1GB of data as % of the total monthly PPP adjusted GDP per capita, 2020 (USD)
Mobile service revenue by device type, 2020 vs. 2025
Fastest growing markets in terms of mobile service revenue; CAGR 2020 2025
Worldwide Major Mobile Phone Vendor Performance, 4Q 2020 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1000View Report
MobileDemand LLC - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportMobileDemand LLC - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Mobile Infrastructure and Mobile Broadband Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
The Mobile Infrastructure and Mobile Broadband market revenue was xx.xx Million USD in 2019, and will reach xx.xx Million USD in 2025, with a CAGR of x.x% during 2020-2025.Under COVID-19View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request