Mobile Broadband Trends in Asia-Pacific
Mobile Broadband Trends in Asia-Pacific, a new Telecom Insider Report by It, provides an executive-level overview of the mobile broadband market in Asia-Pacific. It delivers quantitative and qualitative insights into the mobile market, analyzing key trends in the region.
In Asia-Pacific mobile service revenue growth will be mainly driven by the mobile data segment over 2020-2025. M2M subscriptions will record the fastest growth during 2020-2025 led by MNOs focus on providing M2M and IoT services to enterprise and consumers in Asia-Pacific. Operators are focusing on data monetization of their 4G, and increasingly, 5G networks.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Asia-Pacific in a global context; the section provides a comparison of Asia-Pacifics mobile telecom market size and trends with other regions.
- Section 2: Competitive dynamics; this section provides competitive analysis of various MNOs and MVNOs in Asia-Pacifics mobile market.
- Section 3: Mobile broadband subscription trends; a demand profile and analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts for mobile data markets in Asia-Pacific.
- Section 4: Mobile broadband revenue trends; examines changes in the breakdown of Asia-Pacifics overall revenue and ARPU over 2020-2025. - Section 5: Key findings and recommendations; consists of a summary of the key findings for Asia-Pacifics mobile broadband market.
- Data service revenue will account for 60.5% of total mobile service revenue in 2020.
- MVNOs will register 168.1 million subscriptions in 2020, accounting for 3.8% of total mobile subscriptions.
- 5G connections will witness significant growth from 195.6 million in 2020 to 1.6 billion by 2025. Regional operators from China, Japan, South Korea, and Hong Kong will dominate the 5G markets in Asia-Pacific, having already commercially launched 5G services.
Reasons to Buy
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination through forward-looking analysis of Asia-Pacifics mobile telecommunications markets trends in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Asia-Pacifics mobile communications markets.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Asia-Pacific.
List of exhibits
Asia Pacifics mobile broadband markets key takeaways
Asia Pacific highlights
Section 1: Asia
Pacific in a global context
Asia Pacifics main facts 2020
Asia Pacifics demographics at a glance
Asia Pacific in a global context
Section 2: Competitive dynamics
Competitive dynamics in Asia Pacific
Asia Pacifics main competitive market trends
Competitive dynamics in Asia Pacific
Section 3: Mobile broadband subscription trends
Mobile user trends in Asia Pacific
Mobile technology trends in Asia Pacific
Mobile device trends in Asia Pacific
M2M/IoT trends in Asia Pacific
Mobile traffic trends in Asia Pacific
Section 4: Mobile broadband revenue trends
Mobile average revenue per user (ARPU) trends in Asia Pacific
Mobile revenue trends in Asia Pacific
Section 5: Key findings and recommendations
Key findings and recommendations
Acronyms and definitions
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Population, 2020 2025 (millions
Nominal GDP, 2020 2025 (US $ trillion
Real GDP growth, 2014 2020
User penetration, 2020 (% of population)
Subscription penetration, 2020 (% of population)
as a % of total subscriptions
Monthly ARPU, 2020 (US$)
Data as a share of total ARPU, 2020 (% of ARPU)
Monthly voice MOU, 2020 (minutes/month)
Major competitive changes, 2016 2020
MVNO subscriptions and share of total mobile subscriptions in Asia Pacific, 2019 2025
Top five markets in terms of MVNO market share in Asia Pacific, 2020
Mobile user penetration vs. PPP adjusted GDP per capita, 2020
Mobile users, Asia Pacific, 2020 2025 (billions
Mobile subscriptions and penetration in Asia Pacific, 2020 2025
Mobile subscriptions by technology generation, 2020 2025
Top five markets in terms of 5G subscriptions as a % of total subscriptions, 2025
MobileDemand LLC - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportMobileDemand LLC - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
I-Freek Mobile Inc (3845) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 300View Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Mobile Infrastructure and Mobile Broadband Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
The Mobile Infrastructure and Mobile Broadband market revenue was xx.xx Million USD in 2019, and will reach xx.xx Million USD in 2025, with a CAGR of x.x% during 2020-2025.Under COVID-19View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request