El Salvador Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"El Salvador Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report by It, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in El Salvador today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Telecom and pay-TV market in El Salvador will grow from $1.1 billion in 2020 to $1.2 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 2.8% over 2020-2025, supported by revenue growth in mobile data, fixed broadband, and pay-TV segments. Mobile data service revenue will increase at the fastest CAGR of 11.2%, with increasing data ARPS, growth in mobile Internet subscriptions, and growing consumption of mobile data services over the forecast period.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in El Salvador.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom and pay-TV revenue will increase at a CAGR of 2.8% over 2020-2025.
- Mobile service revenue will account for 68.1% of total telecom revenue in 2025. Mobile voice segment will represent the leading revenue generating segment till 2021 however mobile data will become the leading contributor to total revenues in 2022 and will go on to account for 41.8% share of the total telecom revenue in 2025.
- 4G subscriptions will grow at the fastest CAGR of 16.9% over 2020-2025.
- The top three mobile operators Tigo, Claro, and Movistar will account for 88.3% share of the total mobile subscriptions in 2020.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of El Salvadors telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in El Salvadors mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in El Salvadors telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in El Salvador.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Pay TV services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Claro El Salvador
Tigo El Salvador
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
This report provides an overview of the Taiwan information and communication technology industry with statistical facts. It examines the development of the Taiwan information hardware industry, analyzing shipment value andView Report
The global server market in 2023 has been influenced by decreased orders from US and Chinese server customers. Despite the introduction of new servers featuring Intel and AMD processors, asView Report
2023-2027 El Salvador Molecular Blood Typing, Grouping and Infectious Disease NAT Screening Analyzers and Reagents--Transfusion Market Emerging Opportunities, Competitive Shares and Growth Strategies, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts for 40View Report
2023 El Salvador Anemia Diagnostic Testing Market Assessment--2022 Supplier Shares and 2022-2027 Segment Forecasts by Test, Competitive Intelligence, Emerging Technologies, Instrumentation, OpportunitiesThis unique report from provides information and analysisnotView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request