Czech Republic Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"Czech Republic Telecom Operator Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Czech Republic today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2026. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The total telecom services revenue in Czech Republic will increase from US$4.1 billion in 2021 to US$4.6 billion by the end of 2026, at a CAGR of 2.4%, supported by increasing service revenues from mobile data, fixed broadband, and pay-TV. Revenues from mobile data services are set to grow at a 8.4% CAGR over 2021-2026, driven by increasing mobile Internet subscriptions and growing data ARPUs . Fixed broadband revenue will grow at a CAGR of 3.1% over 2021-2026, driven by growing revenues from FTTH/B, fixed wireless access, and cable broadband services over the forecast period. Various Initiatives by the government and operators for high-speed networks will strengthen broadband infrastructure over the coming years.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Czech Republic.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from pay-TV, fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom service revenue in Czech Republic will grow at a CAGR of 2.4% over 2021-2026.
- Mobile services revenue is estimated to be at 62.6% of the total telecom service revenue in 2021.
- Mobile voice services is to account for a majority 29.4% of the total telecom service revenue in 2021.
- Top three operators T-Mobile Czechia, Vodafone Czechia, and O2 Czechia will account for 84.3% of the total mobile subscriptions in 2021.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Czech Republics telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Czech Republics mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, pay-TV, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Czech Republics telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Czech Republic.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Pay-TV services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
O2 Czech Republic
T-Mobile Czech Republic
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Czech Republic: Country Intelligence ReportCzech Republic: Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in the Czech Republic today, withView Report
O2 Czech Republic AS (O2), a subsidiary of Telefonica SA is a technology company that provides integrated telecommunication services. The company offers internet, fixed access and IPTV, and mobile servicesView Report
2024 Czech Republic Endocrine Function Market for 20 Tests2023 Supplier Shares and Strategies, Opportunities--2023-2028 Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Latest Technologies and Instrumentation Pipeline This new report from providesView Report
2023-2028 Czech Republic Cancer Diagnostics Market--2023 Supplier Shares and Strategies, 2023-2028 Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts for over 40 Individual Tumor Markers This unique report from provides information andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request