Optiva Inc (RKN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Optiva Inc (Optiva), formerly Redknee Solutions Inc, is a technology company that offers billing transformation solutions. The company provides real-time converged billing and customer care software for service providers. Its products include redknee unified, redknee PCS, redknee TCB, redknee inbill, redknee railway and redknee unified digital suite. Its services include advisory services, learning services, managed services, solutions delivery and support. Optivas solutions include revenue management, customer experience, cloud solutions, 4G monetization, marketing solutions and smart utility for all subscriber types across any communication platform, including mobile, landline, broadband, cable and satellite. It also offers revenue management, data monetization, cloud and virtualization, marketing solutions, and customer experience. The company serves various industries, such as communications, energy and utilities, internet of things, and transportation. Optiva is headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Optiva Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Optiva Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Optiva Inc - Key Information
Optiva Inc - Overview
Optiva Inc - Key Employees
Optiva Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Optiva Inc - Key Operational Heads
Optiva Inc - Major Products and Services
Optiva Inc - History
Optiva Inc - Company Statement
Optiva Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Optiva Inc - Business Description
Optiva Inc - Corporate Strategy
Optiva Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Optiva Inc - Strengths
Optiva Inc - Weaknesses
Optiva Inc - Opportunities
Optiva Inc - Threats
Optiva Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Optiva Inc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Optiva Inc, Key Information
Optiva Inc, Key Ratios
Optiva Inc, Share Data
Optiva Inc, Major Products and Services
Optiva Inc, History
Optiva Inc, Key Employees
Optiva Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Optiva Inc, Key Operational Heads
Optiva Inc, Other Locations
Optiva Inc, Subsidiaries
Optiva Inc, Key Competitors
Optiva Inc, SWOT Analysis
Optiva Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Optiva Inc, Annual Ratios
Optiva Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Optiva Inc, Performance Chart
Optiva Inc, Ratio Charts
Optiva Inc (Optiva), formerly Redknee Solutions Inc, is a technology company that offers billing transformation solutions. The company provides real-time converged billing and customer care software for service providers. ItsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request