DiscoverIE Group plc (ACL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
DiscoverIE Group plc (DiscoverIE Group), is a technology company that manufactures, designs, and distributes photonic and medical products and specialist electronic components. The companys products include communication products, electromechanical products, imaging products, magnetics and power products, microsystems, photonics, and sensors, among others. It also provides cabling and assemblies, advanced connectors, fibreoptic components, wireless modules, scanners and modulation products. DiscoverIE Group offers its products to renewable energy, industrial, transportation, communications, medical, and defence sectors. The company has its operations in the UK, Italy, Poland, Germany, France, Benelux, India, Sri Lanka, South Korea, the US, Canada, Thailand, and South Africa. DiscoverIE Group is headquartered in Guildford, England, the UK.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of DiscoverIE Group plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of DiscoverIE Group plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
DiscoverIE Group plc - Key Information
DiscoverIE Group plc - Overview
DiscoverIE Group plc - Key Employees
DiscoverIE Group plc - Key Employee Biographies
DiscoverIE Group plc - Key Operational Heads
DiscoverIE Group plc - Major Products and Services
DiscoverIE Group plc - History
DiscoverIE Group plc - Company Statement
DiscoverIE Group plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
DiscoverIE Group plc - Business Description
DiscoverIE Group plc - Corporate Strategy
DiscoverIE Group plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
DiscoverIE Group plc - Strengths
DiscoverIE Group plc - Weaknesses
DiscoverIE Group plc - Opportunities
DiscoverIE Group plc - Threats
DiscoverIE Group plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
DiscoverIE Group plc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
DiscoverIE Group plc, Key Information
DiscoverIE Group plc, Key Ratios
DiscoverIE Group plc, Share Data
DiscoverIE Group plc, Major Products and Services
DiscoverIE Group plc, History
DiscoverIE Group plc, Key Employees
DiscoverIE Group plc, Key Employee Biographies
DiscoverIE Group plc, Key Operational Heads
DiscoverIE Group plc, Other Locations
DiscoverIE Group plc, Subsidiaries
DiscoverIE Group plc, Key Competitors
DiscoverIE Group plc, SWOT Analysis
DiscoverIE Group plc, Ratios based on current share price
DiscoverIE Group plc, Annual Ratios
DiscoverIE Group plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
DiscoverIE Group plc, Performance Chart
DiscoverIE Group plc, Ratio Charts
OSB Group Plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportOSB Group Plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Croma Security Solutions Group plc (CSSG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has beenView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request