Enel S.p.A. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Enel S.p.A. (Enel) is an integrated electricity and gas company that produces, distributes, and trades electricity and natural gas. The group generates electricity using diverse sources of energy such as nuclear, renewables, oil and gas turbines, coal, and gas combined cycle. It is also digitizing electricity grids in emerging markets. In partnership with research centers, scientific institutions, and universities, Enel develops technologies and solutions for improving energy efficiency, distributed generation, and integrating renewable sources. The company has an operational presence in Europe, North America, Latin America, Africa, Asia, and Oceania.
Enel has been using a wide range of digital solutions to bring disruptive changes in its business processes. The company has signed strategic partnership agreements with several technology firms to boost innovation and improve business operations.
The report provides information and insights into Enels activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships and investments
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Enel revealed its strategic plan for 2020-2022, where 50% of the investments are dedicated to enhance the efficiency and quality of the service, of which 30% is to be used for grid digitalization.
- Enel launched Enel X as one unified brand that focuses on development of innovative technologies, digital products, and services in energy sector.
- Enels subsidiary, eMotorWerks created a digital JuiceNet platform that manages charging of e-vehicles. This platform has the ability to remotely control the flow of electricity, which allows cars to return excess electricity to the grids.
- Enel is simplifying customer interactions using digital tools such as Salesforce interface. The company also introduced digital self-service kiosks, which allow customers to view all relevant information, where they do not have access to Enel points.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Enels operations.
- Gain insights into its digital strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various partnerships of Enel.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerator/Incubator & Other Innovation Programs
Partnership, Investment & Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budgets & Contracts
Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series - Enel SpAEnel SpA (Enel) is an integrated electricity and gas company that produces, distributes, and trades electricity and natural gas.ScopeThe report provides information and insightsView Report
ArgoGlobal Assicurazioni S.p.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportArgoGlobal Assicurazioni S.p.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Fedrigoni S.p.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportFedrigoni S.p.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request