Duke Energy Corporation - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Duke Energy Corporation (Duke Energy) is an integrated energy utility engaged in the generation, transmission, distribution, and sale of electricity. The company operates a diverse mix of coal, nuclear, natural gas, oil, and renewable power plants. The company operates through three reportable business segments: Electric Utilities and Infrastructure (EUI), Gas Utilities and Infrastructure (GUI), and Commercial Renewables (CR). It has operations in Indiana, Florida, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, Ohio, and South Carolina in the US.
The report provides information and insights into Dukes activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships and investments
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Duke Energy has plans revolving around the development of proactive digital channels that can enhance customer experience and increase operational efficiency. The company is striving to connect at least 80% of customers to self-optimized smart grid in the near future.
- Duke Energy is building digital workers by leveraging robotic process automation (RPA) and cloud technologies to automate repetitive manual tasks, reduce manual errors, and maximize productivity.
- Duke Energy is tapping IoT sensors and operations data to provide significant data inputs on energy usage and interruptions, if any, to develop self-healing energy networks.
- Duke Energy has been leveraging drones to conduct infrared equipment inspections, analyze storm damage, and examine tall structures.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Dukes operations.
- Gain insights into its digital strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various partnerships of Duke.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerator/Incubator & Other Innovation Programs
Partnership, Investment & Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budgets & Contracts
2021 Duke Energy Strategic SWOT Analysis--Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Energy and Utilities Industry
This report is part of the LeadingMarketResearch.com Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to theView Report
Hyduke Energy Services Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,View Report
AC Energy Corporation (AC Energy) formerly is a renewable power generation company. The company owns, develops and operates geothermal, wind and solar energy plants. ACEPH is engaged in powerView Report
Pipestone Energy Corporation (Pipestone Energy), formerly Blackbird Energy Inc, is an independent oil and gas exploration and development company that acquires, explores, produces and develops oil and gas properties inView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request