E.ON SE - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
E.ON SE (E.ON) is an energy utility. It produces and distributes electricity, gas and heat, and provides other energy related products and services. The company produces electricity from onshore and offshore wind farms, solar PV, and energy storage sources; and purchases energy from other companies. E.ON also operates power and gas networks, and carries out maintenance and repairs, and expansion of these networks; and plans, builds, operates and manages renewable generation assets. It serves residential, large commercial and industrial, small and medium sized enterprises, and public entities in North America, Europe, and other regions.
E.ON #futurelab provides a platform for all the companys employees to identify and build upon their ideas solving energy related problems through digital solutions. Once shortlisted, the idea is evaluated against various parameters like its potential to cater to real customers needs, scalability, Scope within the business or new business potential, and testing of new technologies to design the solution.
E.ON ERC operates in partnership with RWTH Technical University Aachen with an objective to discover and build sustainable future energy systems for its customers leveraging technologies like IoT, AI, and big data.
The report provides information and insights into E.ONs tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches, investments and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- E.ON has been focusing on building technology collaborations, developing strong tech investment portfolio, supporting potential tech start-ups through its accelerator programs, and introducing new digital solutions independently as well as through third parties in order to promote sustainable energy consumption.
- E.ON has rolled out several initiatives to collaborate with start-ups across the globe. Key initiatives include the agile Accelerator, Strategic Co-Investments, Strategic Partnerships, and the E.ON Energy research centers.
- The company introduced several digital applications for field workers, including all functionalities required in the daily work to ensure smooth user experience and achieve productivity gains. E.ON is leveraging AI, machine learning, and data analytics as its primary focus to enhance its energy grid solutions for customers and promote new ways of working that enables employees to efficiently handle repetitive procedures. Smart grids and data served by it will be used to enable predictive maintenance.
- E.ON is focusing on enhancing the customer experience through personalized products, targeted communication, and higher customer engagement. In April 2018, E.ON launched its digital platform in UK. The platform enables E.ON to build ideas along with its partners and test new solutions as well as service improvements with existing and new customers.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into E.ONs tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, investments and acquisition strategies.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerators, Other Innovation Programs
Partnership, Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budgets Contracts
E.ON SE - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesE.ON SE (E.ON) is an energy utility. It produces and distributes electricity, gas and heat, and provides other energy related products and services. TheView Report
Power Generation Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 Including: By Type Of Energy Source: Hydroelectric Power Generation, Fossil Fuel Electric Power Generation, Nuclear Electric Power Generation, Solar Electric Power Generation, Wind Electric Power Generation, Geothermal Electric Power Generation, Biomass Electric Power Generation, Other Electric Power Generation By End-User: Residential, Commercial, Industrial Covering: EDF Group, Enel SpA, Engie S.A., E.ON SE, Uniper SE
Power Generation Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global power generation market.Reasons toView Report
Electric Vehicles (EV) in Defense - Thematic Research Electric Vehicles (EV) in Defense - Thematic Research , report provides an overview of the electric vehicles market, outlining advances in the technology andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request