E.ON SE - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
E.ON SE (E.ON), formerly E.ON AG, is an energy company providing power and gas distribution networks and related services. It generates power from diverse fuel sources including wind, hydro, nuclear, coal, natural gas, oil, solar, and bio-methane.
E.ON has been focusing on building technology collaborations, developing a strong tech investment portfolio, supporting potential tech startups through its accelerator programs, and introducing new digital solutions independently as well as through third parties in order to promote sustainable energy consumption.
As one of the major steps towards digital transformation in the organization, E.ON appointed Matthew Timms as the chief digital officer in 2016.
The company introduced several digital applications for field workers, including all functionalities required in the daily work to ensure smooth user experience and achieve productivity gains.
The report provides information and insights into E.ON SEs tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies, venture arm and investments
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships and technology launches
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts.
- In 2016, E.ON split its core business to create a separate entity for its conventional power generation, Uniper, which was later spun off and taken over by Finnish power company Fortum.
- To encourage innovation and script a better energy future, E.ON has rolled out several initiatives to collaborate with startups from across the globe.
- The company introduced several digital applications for field workers, including all functionalities required in the daily work to ensure smooth user experience and achieve productivity gains.
- E.ON is focusing on enhancing the customer experience through personalized products, targeted communication, and higher customer engagement.
- E.ON provides mentorship and investment support to startups through its in-house accelerator program. It also runs internal incubation and research programs to nurture ideas into full-fledged business models.
- Launched in Germany in 2013, agile is a three month accelerator program that supports potential startups providing innovative energy solutions through mentorship, training, funding, and networking opportunities.
- E.ON #futurelab provides a platform for all the companys employees to identify and build upon their ideas solving energy related problems through digital solutions.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into E.ON s tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches and partnerships strategies of E.ON
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerator/Incubator & Other Innovation Programs
Partnership, Investment & Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budgets & Contracts
E.ON SE - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesE.ON SE (E.ON), formerly E.ON AG, is an energy company providing power and gas distribution networks and related services. It generates power from diverseView Report
Power Generation Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 Including: By Type Of Energy Source: Hydroelectric Power Generation, Fossil Fuel Electric Power Generation, Nuclear Electric Power Generation, Solar Electric Power Generation, Wind Electric Power Generation, Geothermal Electric Power Generation, Biomass Electric Power Generation, Other Electric Power Generation By End-User: Residential, Commercial, Industrial Covering: EDF Group, Enel SpA, Engie S.A., E.ON SE, Uniper SE
Power Generation Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global power generation market.Reasons toView Report
Still Disease - Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030 report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Still Disease , historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Still DiseaseView Report
Multiple myeloma-related bone disease - Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030 report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Multiple myeloma-related bone disease , historical and forecasted epidemiology as wellView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request