Brazil Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
Brazil Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report a new Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Brazil today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2024. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV markets, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Total telecom and pay-TV services revenue in Brazil will decrease from $34.4 billion in 2019 to $33.0 billion in 2020, as impact of the COVID-19 pandemic slows down the growth during 2020. This projects that the overall telecom and pay-TV revenues will start to grow from 2021 to reach $36.9 billion by 2024, due to projected revenues growth in mobile data and fixed broadband segments. Mobile data revenues will grow at the fastest CAGR of 7.0% over 2019-2024, increasing from $9.8 billion in 2019 to $13.8 billion by the end of 2024. This growth will be driven by an increase in mobile Internet subscriptions and increasing data ARPS. Growing FTTH subscriptions and increasing broadband ARPUs over the forecast period 2019-2024 will contribute to drive the fixed revenue growth.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Brazil.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Total telecom and pay-TV services revenue in Brazil will increase from $34.4 billion in 2019 to $36.9 billion by 2024 majorly due to projected revenues growth in mobile data and fixed broadband segments.
- Mobile voice market will see its revenue decline over the forecast period primarily due to falling voice ARPU.
- Mobile data and fixed broadband will see the revenue increases over the next five years.
- 4G will remain the most adopted mobile technology across the 2019-2024 forecast period supported by ongoing 4G/LTE network expansions by operators like TIM Brazil.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Brazils telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Brazils mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Brazils telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Brazil.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Pay-TV services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
IT Hardware BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2015-2024The BRIC IT Hardware industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value 2015-19, and forecast toView Report
IT Services BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2015-2024The BRIC IT Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value 2015-19, and forecast toView Report
Costa Rica Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Costa Rica Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Costa Rica today,View Report
Turkey Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Turkey Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Turkey today, with detailed forecastsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request