McDonalds Corporation - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
McDonalds Corp (McDonalds) is a foodservice retail chain operator. It operates and franchises McDonalds restaurants which serve a locally-related menu items of food and beverages. Its menu offering includes hamburgers and cheeseburgers, chicken sandwiches, chicken nuggets, wraps, French fries, salads, oatmeal, shakes, desserts, sundaes, soft serve cones, pies, soft drinks, coffee and other beverages. It also offers various breakfast items such as McGriddles, Sausage McMuffin with Egg, Egg McMuffin, biscuit and bagel sandwiches, and hotcakes. McDonalds markets its products under a wide range of brands including Big Mac, Filet-O-Fish, Chicken McNuggets, McFlurry, McMuffin, and McGriddles. It operates across North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa.
In order to accelerate digital innovations, which otherwise take years to deliver, especially if they have to be deployed across several locations worldwide, McDonalds initiated the development of an application network in 2017 that utilizes Anypoint Platform.
McDonalds is collaborating with app-based delivery platforms, AI-powered firms, voice technology startups, cloud-based solution providers, etc. to gain access to a range of technology solutions, enable digital delivery for its customers and to streamline its operations and improve its customer service. For instance, the company has partnered with design firm Method to develop a unified digital ecosystem that combines customer experiences across all digital channels, and further help them to monitor, understand, and better serve their customers.
In 2017, the company introduced its long term "Velocity growth plan, which mainly focuses on Improving in-restaurant experience using digital tools,Mobile order & pay for on-the-go customers,App-based delivery platforms,Personalizing customer experience using AI and big data and Social media.
The report provides information and insights intoMcDonalds activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and digital innovation programs.
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships, investments & acquisitions.
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts.
- McDonalds is tapping the power of e-commerce, artificial intelligence, blockchain, cybersecurity, Alternative Reality, digitalization, digital assistants, digital media, social media, robotics, 3D printing, automation, connectivity, big data, online & mobile payments, and cloud technologies for achieving operational efficiency and enhancing customer experience.
- In 2019, McDonalds launched a new strategic technology unit McD Tech Labs in Silicon Valley. It is an internal group within its Global Technology team and will be led by Apprente employees. The lab focuses on innovations that can help them in offering better customer experience at restaurants.
- In 2020, McDonalds announced to introduce a digital customer engagement team to address its customers needs and basis that develop innovative products and solutions for them, augmenting customer digital experience and boost sales.
- As a part of its digital strategy, McDonalds has been strengthening its digital expertise by hiring skilled individuals and having a dedicated technology team.
- McDonalds has established an in-house incubator to test innovative ideas that can help it enhance business process and deliver superior customer experience. It also established an innovation center for converting ideas into solutions.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into McDonalds operations.
- Gain insights into its digital strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various partnerships of McDonalds Corporation.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Acquisitions & Investments
Partner, Investor, and Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budgets & Contracts
McDonalds Corporation - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesMcDonalds Corp (McDonalds) is a foodservice retail chain operator. It operates and franchises McDonalds restaurants which serve a locally-related menu items of food andView Report
Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series - McDonalds Corporation market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1295View Report
McDonalds Corporation - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesMcDonalds Corp. (McDonalds) is a foodservice retail chain operator. The company operates and franchises McDonalds restaurants that serve a locally relevant menu of foodView Report
Arma Global Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportArma Global Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request