Medtronic plc - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Medtronic is tapping the power of data & analytics to understand and analyze huge volumes of patient data and derive insights that can help healthcare providers deliver data-driven healthcare. Medtronic is developing data-enabled health solutions using technologies such as predictive analytics, deep learning, and big data to identify patients for targeted interventions and to improve health behaviors.
Medtronic developed monitoring and clinical decision support tools to integrate data from multiple devices, systems, and applications to convert data to timely, actionable insights.
Medtronic developed the Intellis spinal cord stimulator that helps physicians design an innovative treatment plan for patients with chronic pain, using the quantitative actionable patient data provided by the embedded technology in the device.
The report provides information and insights into Medtronics technology activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator & digital innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships and product launches
- Details of investments in companies providing innovative solutions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets
- The key technology themes under focus for Medtronic are artificial intelligence, big data, cloud, digital therapeutics, genomics, IoT, mobile health, personalized medicine, remote patient monitoring, robotics, and wearable tech.
- Medtronic has partnered, invested, and acquired companies that provide access to new technological solutions and enable it to optimize either its own internal operational procedures or medical procedures for its healthcare clients.
- Medtronic has signed strategic partnerships with many technology companies over the years, including IBM, Cosmo Pharmaceuticals, Apple, and Viz.ai for developing or gaining access to advanced technologies such as AI, data, and analytics.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Medtronics technology operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, investments, and acquisitions of Medtronic.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerator Programs and Innovation/R&D Labs
Partnership, Investment, & Acquisition Network Map
Estimated ICT Budget for 2020
Medtronic Plc (Medtronic), formerly Medtronic Inc, is a medical technology company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of medical devices and solutions for the treatment of heartView Report
Medtronic plc - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesMedtronic is tapping the power of data & analytics to understand and analyze huge volumes of patient data and derive insights that can helpView Report
Amcor Plc - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesAmcor Plc (Amcor) is a provider of packaging solutions. It offers plastic, fiber, metal, and glass packaging products such as pet bottles, plastic bottlesView Report
Cimpress Plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportCimpress Plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request