Digital Advertising - Operator Strategies and Case Studies
Digital Advertising - Operator Strategies and Case Studies a new Outlook Report provides an executive-level overview of the role that telecom operators play in the digital advertising market globally. It delivers qualitative and quantitative insight into the digital advertising market, analyzing key trends and strategies adopted by telecom service providers around the world.
An increasing number of telecom operators globally have been increasing their presence in this segment in order to generate new revenue streams. This report examines the main digital advertising trends in the market, focusing on the role that telecoms operators play in it. It also analyses the main business models and strategies adopted by telecom operators to enter this market. The report concludes with three telco case studies that serve as examples of digital advertising strategies.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Introduction: provides definitions and a general overview of the digital advertising market, looking at the market categories and concepts.
- Section 2: Digital advertising market trends and ecosystem: examines the main digital advertising trends in the market, focusing on the role that telecoms operators play in it
- Section 3: Telcos role in digital advertising: this section analyses the main business models and strategies adopted by telecom operators to enter this market.
- Section 4: Case studies: the report concludes with three telco case studies that serve as examples of digital advertising strategies.
- Digital advertising is currently the fastest growing segment in the global advertising market.
- Programmatic advertising technology is gaining momentum as it allows advertisers to place targeted ads across thousands of ad publisher sites automatically.
- Telcos are still hold a small share of global digital advertising spend compared to the leading internet companies but their presence is increasing.
Reasons to Buy
- This Global Outlook Report provides a comprehensive examination of the main telco trends taking place in digital advertising market, helping executives fully understand market dynamics, determine what works and what doesnt, formulate effective product development plans, and optimize resource allocation and return on investment.
- The report includes examples on strategies adopted by telcos operating in the digital advertising market that illustrate the findings of the report; this will help the reader understand both the challenges confronted in the real world and the strategies employed to overcome those challenges.
- With more than 15 exhibits, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, to help to understand the ecommerce market, analyzing key trends, and strategies.
List of exhibits
Section 1: Introduction
Digital advertising definition and market context
Section 2: Digital advertising market trends and ecosystem
Digital advertising global market trends
Digital advertising ecosystem
Section 3: Telcos role in digital advertising
Telcos key drivers in digital advertising
Telcos market positioning in digital advertising
Telco go-to-market strategies
Section 4: Telco case studies
Section 4: Key findings & recommendations
Section 5: Appendix
List Of Figures
Exhibit 1: Digital advertising categories
Exhibit 2: Programmatic advertising methods and players
Exhibit 3: Global smartphone adoption and penetration of the population, 2018-2025
Exhibit 4: Technology solutions involved in digital advertising
Exhibit 5: Selected players of the digital advertising ecosystem
Exhibit 6: Key drivers for telcos inroads in digital advertising
Exhibit 7: Telco presence in the digital advertising solutions chain
Exhibit 8: Digital advertising revenue models explored by telcos
Exhibit 9: Telco go-to-market approaches - digital advertising
Exhibit 10: AT&Ts digital advertising strategy layers
Exhibit 11: Xandrs operating revenue as a share of total operating revenue for AT&T, Q1 2018-Q4 20192019
Exhibit 12: Verizons digital advertising strategy
Exhibit 13: Verizons DOOH advertising promotion
This report focuses on aspects of Analysys Mason Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the respondents' use of digital services in Africa. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1499View Report
This profile assesses Comvivas digital BSS products, solutions and services. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 499View Report
Digital Advertising is the promotion of products or brands via one or more forms of electronic media and differs from traditional marketing in that it involves the use of channelsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request