Mobile Financial Services - Service Portfolio Evolution and Positioning Strategies in the Americas
Mobile Financial Services - Service Portfolio Evolution and Positioning Strategies in the Americas, a new Telecom Insider Report provides an executive-level overview of the mobile financial services market for telecoms companies in the Americas. It delivers quantitative and qualitative insights into the mobile financial services space, analyzing key trends and growth drivers in the region.
Strong credit card reward programs maks it difficult for US MNOs to compete in the financial services space, relying mainly on M-Wallets. Telcos that offer a wider basket of MFS products have a better chance of engaging users into MFS. The most extensive telco-led mobile money solutions are often found in developing markets where MNOs can play an important role in comparison to what is possible in developed markets. A large underbanked population in a number of countries in Latin America has found in mobile payments a solution for its daily transactions. With a high percentage of the population not participating in the banking system coupled with a high mobile penetration, Latin America MNOs are in an advantageous position to scale up new MFS and tighten customer retention. Finally, COVID-19 has accelerated the shift in consumer transactions towards online channels.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Mobile Financial Services (MFS) Portfolio Definition and Evolution
- Section 2: MFS Evolution and Positioning Strategies for Telcos in the Americas: This section provides an overview of the mobile financial services landscape in the Americas as well as identifies the major trends across the region.
- Section 3: Case Studies: Provides best practice case studies on telcos in the Americas that are currently offering mobile financial services.
- Section 4: Key Findings and Recommendations: A summary of key findings and growth opportunities for telcos in the Americas mobile financial services market.
- Credit card reward programs in the US have hindered the wide-spread adoption of MFS.
- Tigo has taken the lead of MFS adoption in a number of Latin Americas emerging markets.
- Telco-led MFS can help MNOs deepen customer engagement and reduce churn while boosting revenue streams.
- A number of governments have resorted to MFS during the COVID-19 pandemic to disburse financial aid to population segments out of the reach of traditional banking services.
Reasons to Buy
- Offers a comprehensive and detailed understanding of the mobile financial services landscape in the the Americas market.
- The report describes the best practices and market opportunities for mobile financial services in the Americas market.
- The report discusses commercial developments in the mobile financial services market and what these developments might mean for the future.
List of Exhibits
Section 1: Mobile Financial Services Market Context
Mobile financial services market context
Section 2: Mobile Financial Services in the Americas
Operator MFS portfolios
Latest developments and product launches in MFS
Section 3: Case Studies
T-Mobile Money in the US
Movistar Money in Colombia
Tigo Money in LATAM
Section 4: Key Findings and Recommendations
Key findings and recommendations
Acronyms and Definitions
List Of Figures
Exhibit 1: MFS core portfolio - definitions
Exhibit 2: Typical development of mobile money in the Americas
Exhibit 3: MNO mobile financial services
Exhibit 4: Operator MFS portfolios - select telcos
Exhibit 5: Telco MFS developments in the Americas
Exhibit 6: T-Mobile Money sample marketing
Exhibit 7: MovistarMoney sample marketing
Exhibit 8: TigoMoney portfolio
US cable operators cellular network roll-outs could improve their position in the mobile market market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 499View Report
Americas Mobile Broadband Market Trends and Opportunities to 2026Americas Mobile Broadband Market Trends and Opportunities to 2026, a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of theView Report
Top 5 Financial Services Companies - Company ChartbooksAll markets and industries have been affected by COVID-19 - some have benefited financially while the majority of companies in every industry haveView Report
New York Community Bancorp Nine Months 2021 Review and Outlook--Strategic SWOT Analysis, Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Banking, Financial Services Industry
This report is part of the LeadingMarketResearch.com Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request