Mobile Financial Services - Service Portfolio Evolution and Positioning Strategies in Europe
Mobile Financial Services - Service Portfolio Evolution and Positioning Strategies in Europe, a new Telecom Insider Report provides an executive-level overview of the mobile financial services (MFS) market in Europe. It delivers qualitative insights into the mobile market, analyzing key trends and growth drivers in the region.
MFS adoption has accelerated in Europe in light of device, technology, and security improvements. Mobile wallet, mobile banking, and m-commerce have become widespread services among mobile money users in both Western Europe and Central and Eastern Europe. In the past two years, European telcos have also been expanding into mobile banking white-labels/banking-as-a-service, partnerships, or by developing their own banking institutions.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Mobile Financial Services - Portfolio Definition and Evolution: This section provides an overview of the core portfolio and development of mobile network operators mobile financial services.
- Section 2: Evolution and Positioning Strategies for Telcos in Europe: This section looks at the market conditions conducive to MFS adoption, recent developments, and the current state of MFS in Europe while also providing a closer look at the key players and partnerships enabling MFS success for telcos.
- Section 3: Case studies: This section looks three case studies from Europe giving insight into the successful implementation of MFS by mobile network operators.
- Section 4: Key findings: it consists of a summary of key findings and opportunities for the European MFS market.
- Due to the relatively high smartphone penetration in the vast majority of European countries, users can easily access mobile wallet, mobile banking, and m-commerce services through the use of mobile applications.
- Given the high number of competitors from the technology sector and financial institutions, European telcos often struggle to compete. Despite this, telcos are entering the market by launching their own m-wallet services and then potentially expand their range of MFS services.
- Telcos can compete effectively by offering MFS which have unique selling points and are differentiated in comparison to the competitors within a given European country.
Reasons to Buy
- Offers a comprehensive and detailed understanding of mobile financial services (MFS) portfolios and positioning in the European markets.
- The report investigates MFS trends, development and competitive attributes, looking in particular at the various drivers and key players in the European region.
- To study Europes most competitive mobile network operator MFS provisions, in order to inform strategical decision-making.
- The report discusses commercial and technical developments in the wider mobile money market and what these developments might mean for the future.
List of Exhibits
Section 1: Mobile Financial Services (MFS) Portfolio Definition, Evolution, and Key Metrics
MFS Portfolio Definition
MFS Key Metrics
Section 2: MFS Evolution and Positioning Strategies for Telcos in Europe
Operator MFS Portfolios
Latest Developments and Product Launches in MFS
Section 3: Case Studies
Section 4: Key Findings and Recommendations
Key Findings and Recommendations
List Of Figures
EXHIBIT 1: SELECT MFS CORE PORTFOLIO - DEFINITIONS
EXHIBIT 2: EVOLUTION OF MOBILE MONEY IN EUROPE
EXHIBIT 3: MTS RUSSIA BANK REVENUES AND SHARE % OF TOTAL REVENUES
EXHIBIT 4: ORANGE BANK CUSTOMER BASE
EXHIBIT 5: BEELINE RUSSIA MFS USERS
EXHIBIT 6: MTS BANK RUSSIAS TOTAL RETAIL LOAN PORTFOLIO
EXHIBIT 7: MFS PLAYERS MAP & SELECT EXAMPLES
EXHIBIT 8: OPERATOR MFS PORTFOLIOS - SELECT TELCOS
EXHIBIT 9: TELCO MFS DEVELOPMENT, EUROPE
EXHIBIT 10: ORANGE SIMULATE YOUR LOAN PLATFORM
EXHIBIT 11: SAMPLE OF MTS MORTGAGE SERVICES
EXHIBIT 12: T-MOBILE BANKING SERVICES APPLICATION
US cable operators cellular network roll-outs could improve their position in the mobile market market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 499View Report
Americas Mobile Broadband Market Trends and Opportunities to 2026Americas Mobile Broadband Market Trends and Opportunities to 2026, a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of theView Report
PNC Financial Services 2023 Third Quarter Operating and Financial Review--SWOT Analysis, Technological Know-How, M&A, Senior Management, Goals and Strategies in the Global Banking, Financial Services Industry This report is partView Report
Discover Financial Services 2023 Third Quarter Operating and Financial Review--SWOT Analysis, Technological Know-How, M&A, Senior Management, Goals and Strategies in the Global Banking, Financial Services IndustryThis report is part ofView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request