Vale S.A. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Vale S.A. is a metal and mining company. It produces and exports iron ore and pellets, nickel, copper, manganese ore, ferroalloys, metallurgical and thermal coal, copper, and cobalt. It also produces platinum-group metals (PGMs) and other precious metals such as gold and silver.
The report provides information and insights into Vales tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator & innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches, investments and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts.
- Vale S.A. is investing in emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, augmented reality, autonomous vehicles, extraction technology, industrial internet, robotics, wearable tech, internet of things to realize its digital strategy. Vale has been exploring and adapting Industry 4.0 technologies to reduce costs, streamline its processes, increase productivity and operational efficiency, and achieve the utmost health and safety levels.
- The company is using the Internet of Things, Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and mobile applications, among other technological innovations. The companys digital program is based on four pillars: analytics, integrated systems and chains, robotics, and standalone equipment. In 2017, through digital program, Vale realized US$51 million in savings.
- As a part of an industry 4.0 project, in 2020, Vale collaborated with Nokia and Vivo to deploy industrial-grade private wireless networks based on LTE for operating and controlling drill platforms and trucks for improved performance and reliability. Additionally, the company is planning to expand the usage of electric vehicles in Ontarios mining operations. The company anticipates to deploy a fleet of 20 EV in an efforts to reduce carbon emissions.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Vales tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into its various product launches, partnerships, investments and acquisition strategies.
Digital Transformation Strategy
PartnerInvestor Network Map
ICT Budget & Contracts
Accor S.A. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesAccorHotels (Accor) is a hotel operator. The company manages and franchises luxury and upscale, midscale and economy hotels. It operates hotels under various brandView Report
FOOD DELIVERY BRANDS S.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportFOOD DELIVERY BRANDS S.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request