Smart Glasses - Thematic Research
The public perception of smart glasses has struggled to recover from the high-profile failure of Google Glass in 2014. However, the recent launch of Amazon Echo Frames and Googles purchase of smart glasses maker North in June 2020 suggests Big Tech still sees potential in the technology as a consumer product. Meanwhile, smart glasses have also begun to carve out a niche as a business tool.
There is little to choose between the consumer and enterprise smart glasses segments when it comes to volume of shipments, but the enterprise market generates far greater revenue, equivalent to 80% of the total market in 2019. Enterprise devices cost significantly more than their consumer counterparts, as they typically feature industry-specific capabilities.
- This report provides an overview of the smart glasses theme.
- It identifies the key trends impacting growth of the theme over the next 12 to 24 months, split into three categories: technology trends, macroeconomic trends, and regulatory trends.
- It includes a comprehensive industry analysis, including up-to-date forecasts for global smart glasses revenues and shipments to 2030.
- The detailed value chain shows where smart glasses fit into the broader Internet of Things ecosystem.
Reasons to Buy
- With wide-ranging applications, from music streaming to industrial operations, smart glasses have the potential to drive a major change in the way we interact with the world, but the technology is in the early stages of development.
- This report tells you everything you need to know about smart glasses, identifies the leading vendors (as well as those that are lagging behind), and includes new forecasts showing the impact of COVID-19 on sales of these devices.
Consumer electronics sector scorecard
Appendix: Our thematic research methodology
Smart Money Investing in the Technology Sector - Q2 2021GlobalDatas Smart Money Investing in the Technology Sector - Q2 2021 report provides detailed analysis of investment activities in the technologyView Report
Smart Sensors Market Report - Global Industry Data, Analysis and Growth Forecasts by Type, Application and Region, 2021-2028
Wired and Wireless IoT Sensors market overview The traditional sensors market is moving towards smart sensors and illustrates an attractive growth rate during the forecast period. Wired and WirelessView Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Smart Glasses for Augmented Reality Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
The Smart Glasses for Augmented Reality market revenue was xx.xx Million USD in 2019, and will reach xx.xx Million USD in 2025, with a CAGR of x.x% during 2020-2025.Under COVID-19View Report
Based on the Active Smart Glasses industrial chain, this report mainly elaborate the definition, types, applications and major players of Active Smart Glasses market in details. Deep analysis about marketView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request