Cloud Computing in Consumer Goods - Thematic Research
We see seven broad investment theme categories in 2018 -
- Big Data and artificial intelligence: machine learning, voice, virtual & augmented reality, data centers, cybersecurity, cloud computing
- Internet of Things (IoT): automated home, autonomous vehicles, industrial IoT, medical IoT, wearable tech, ambient commerce
- FinTech: cryptocurrencies, blockchain, initial coin offerings, mobile payments, crowdfunding
- Digital media: internet tv, ecommerce, social media
- Advanced manufacturing: robotics, 3D printing, genomics, quantum computing
- Sustainability: electric vehicles, batteries, sharing economy
- Macro and regulation: M&A, net neutrality, data privacy, geopolitics, tax avoidance, fake news, anti-trust.
Inside this report, we look at the top themes, its predictions and identify winners and losers.
- It has developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry. Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats.
- To do this, It tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores. The algorithms in thematic engine help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector.
- Our 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen. Our thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector score
-This report is a Multi-Theme report, covering all stocks, all sectors and all themes, giving readers a strong sense of how everything fits together and how conflicting themes might interact with one another.
Reasons to Buy
- Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
- Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
- Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global TMT.
- Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
Cloud Value Chain
The impact of cloud on consumer goods
Market size and growth forecasts
The global cloud-based contact center market is anticipated to increase by USD 44 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 22.7 percent.This industry report offers market estimates ofView Report
Operator and public cloud provider partnerships 2H2021: trends and analysis market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1499View Report
According to market research study published by , the market size of the global healthcare cloud computing sector is expected to rise by USD 28.0 billion with a CAGR ofView Report
Cloud Computing in Construction - Thematic ResearchWith the modern construction site generating vast amounts of data from monitoring devices, the challenge for the industry is deriving actionable insights from it.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request