Myanmar Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"Myanmar Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Myanmar today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Myanmars telecom services will increase from US$2.3 billion in 2020 to US$2.4 billion by the end of 2025, albeit at a slower CAGR of 1.0% driven by projected growth in mobile data, fixed voice, and fixed broadband segments. Fixed broadband revenue will grow at the fastest CAGR of 12.3% over 2020-2025, driven by rising fixed broadband penetration in line with growing adoption of DSL and fiber broadband services.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Myanmar.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom service revenue in Myanmar will grow at a CAGR of 1.0% during 2020-2025 when valued in terms of dollars.
- Mobile services revenue will account for 91.5% of the total telecom service revenue in 2025, driven by growing mobile Internet subscriptions and increasing data ARPU.
- MPT will lead the mobile, fixed voice, and fixed broadband segments in 2020.
- MPT, Telenor, and Ooredoo hold a combined 85.3% share of the mobile subscriptions in 2020.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Myanmars telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Myanmars mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Myanmars telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Myanmar.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Myanmar Posts and Telecommunications (MPT)
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
The Ooredoo Myanmar delivered low-latency live mobile streaming of the FIFA World Cup 2018 with Mahindra Comviva
The Ooredoo Myanmar delivered low-latency live mobile streaming of the FIFA World Cup 2018 with Mahindra Comviva market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 999View Report
Myanmar: Country Intelligence Report Myanmar: Country Intelligence Report , a new Country Intelligence Report by provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Myanmar today, with detailed forecasts of key indicatorsView Report
China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report China Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in China today, withView Report
Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Botswana today, withView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request