Central African Republic (CAR) Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"Central African Republic (CAR) Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in CAR today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The total telecom services revenue in CAR will increase from US$89.3m in 2020 to US$136.2 million by 2025, at a CAGR of 8.8%, supported by growth across all the segments with major contribution from fixed and mobile broadband segments.
Fixed broadband revenue will reach US$4.2 million by 2025 from US$1.2 million, supported by investment by the government to expand broadband services across the nation during the forecast period.
Mobile data revenue will grow from US$20.8 million in 2020 to US$50.1 million by 2025, driven by the growing popularity of smartphones and the rising coverage of 3G services.
The Country Intelligence Report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in CAR.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom service revenue in CAR will grow at a CAGR of 8.8% over 2020-2025.
- Mobile services revenue will account for 98.1% of the total telecom service revenue in 2020.
- Top three operators Orange, Telecel, and Moov will account for 95.4% of the total mobile subscriptions in 2020.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of CARs telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in CARs mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in CARs telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in CAR.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
About the authors
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Pay TV and OTT video in Central and Eastern Europe: trends and forecasts 20202025 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 7999View Report
Asseco Central Europe as (ACS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 300View Report
Central African Republic Insurance Industry - Governance, Risk and Compliance Central African Republic Insurance Industry - Governance, Risk and Compliance report is the result of extensive research into the insuranceView Report
Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Central African Republic Insurance IndustryGovernance, Risk and Compliance - The Central African Republic Insurance Industry report is the result of extensive research into theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request