PG&E Corporation - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
PG&E set up the Digital Catalyst team, a center of excellence for developing and deploying advanced digital solutions that optimize asset management procedures leveraging data science and advanced analytics.
As part of its Smart Energy Management program, PG&E is enhancing its grid efficiency by using distributed ledger technology (DLT) for tracking the custody of its various grid materials like steel reels, electric poles, transformers, and electric pipes.
PG&E is developing a connected grid of things infrastructure integrating IoT technology with various equipment in its electric grid.
The report provides information and insights into PG&Es technology activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies, accelerator and incubation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships and product launches
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- The key technology themes under focus for PG&E are augmented reality, artificial intelligence, big data, blockchain, data analytics, drones, electric vehicles, IoT, machine learning, microgrids, robotics, smart grids, and virtual reality.
- In May 2018, the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) approved PG&Es two-to-five-year program proposal amounting to $269 million in order to support its initiatives dedicated to building public fast charging infrastructure for medium to heavy-duty fleets.
- PG&E partnered with AWS services for efficient assessment of its applications portfolio and completed the migration of its digital assets by 2018.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into PG&Es technology operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches and partnerships of PG&E.
Digital Transformation Strategy
Innovation Hubs & Accelerator Programs
Partnership and Investment Network Map
ICT Budgets & Contracts
Major ICT Contracts
McDonalds Corporation - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesMcDonalds Corp. (McDonalds) is a foodservice retail chain operator. The company operates and franchises McDonalds restaurants that serve a locally relevant menu of foodView Report
Arma Global Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportArma Global Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request