Enterprise ICT Investment Trends in Pharmaceuticals 2020
Most survey respondents from the Pharmaceuticals sector confirmed that technology purchase decisions in their enterprises are jointly taken by all parties involved.
Most survey respondents also revealed that the intended ICT budget of their enterprises for 2020 would decrease following the COVID-19 outbreak from what it was before the outbreak.
With regards to communications & collaboration investments, UCC is the communication & collaboration software that most enterprises in the pharmaceuticals sector are considering investing in over the next two years, while VoIP service, dedicated internet/leased line, fiber broadband, and web/video/audio conferencing service are the communications & collaboration service types that most enterprises in the pharmaceuticals sector would invest over the next two years.
The survey also reveals that IoT, network sensors and enterprise IoT platform will be the hardware and software categories that will receive investments from most enterprises in the pharmaceuticals sector in the next two years.
The survey report provides information and insights into ICT spending by enterprises in Pharmaceuticals -
- Insights of its ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
- Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook for 2020
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations in 2020 vs. 2019, including the effect of COVID-19 on budget allocations
- Segment wise ICT budget allocation comparison between 2019 and 2021
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Pharmaceuticals enterprises ICT spending trends
- Gain insights into Pharmaceuticals enterprises ICT budget allocation for 2020
- Gain insights into effect of COVID-19 on ICT budget of enterprises in Pharmaceuticals sector.
- Gain insights into key technology priorities of the Pharmaceuticals enterprises in allocating ICT budgets
Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations - 2019
Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook - 2020
Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations - 2019 vs. 2020
Segment ICT Budget Allocations - 2019 vs. 2020
Future Outlook - Enterprise Technology Priorities
Heineken N.V. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesHeineken NV (Heineken) is a global brewing firm that develops and distributes alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Its product portfolio includes wines, beer, ciders, softView Report
Nordstrom Inc - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesIn order to foster innovations and achieve greater operational efficiencies by tapping emerging technologies, Nordstrom launched Innovations Lab in 2010.Launched in 2010, Nordstrom InnovationView Report
Hong Kong Enterprise ICT Investment Trends 2020The Survey also reveals that a higher percentage of ICT spending among enterprises in Hong Kong will be spent on running business as usualView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request